VIP15
Knight
Knight

Re: Strategy Guide Contest - Final Result

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:58 pm

Well I am not mad at all also I am not spaming this thread I just mention 1 point and Tryndamere answered me so I have to reply him and when I see that contest is unfair and give some proves that means I am mad? also your guide is useful but some guides here not worth the top 5 their is much better guides. Even How to Beat Crucible of Fire By Lindow much better than some of the winners guides
Last edited by VIP15 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:58 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

Ya I totally agree with you but 6 screen shots and all the good information I got from the game is 1 or 2 points?

Do you mean some guides dont worth it because its already known?

No all the guide here worth it and apparition it and you guys done great job but the problem some of the winners their guide lack of information and have more useless pictures and less information and its guide contest not screen shots one. Also when you look at some of the guide that not winning you found a lot of good information that is very useful...

Well FINISHING this.

All the guides was great, admins need to take 5 of them what are usefull for newbie players, sadly it only was 5 but all guide are worth. Even if you aren't a winner your guide will be read and useful for new players i cant find the problem. If the problem was that u wanted just to win, well too bad for you, its about help not to be the #1, good luck next time.
the chaos and the calm

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:08 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

Do you mean some guides dont worth it because its already known?

No all the guide here worth it and apparition it and you guys done great job but the problem some of the winners their guide lack of information and have more useless pictures and less information and its guide contest not screen shots one. Also when you look at some of the guide that not winning you found a lot of good information that is very useful...

Well FINISHING this.

All the guides was great, admins need to take 5 of them what are usefull for newbie players, sadly it only was 5 but all guide are worth. Even if you aren't a winner your guide will be read and useful for new players i cant find the problem. If the problem was that u wanted just to win, well too bad for you, its about help not to be the #1, good luck next time.

HAHA mate come on really I have guide in this forums even before the contest I really want to help the new people you are the one when they open the contest start this guide so you are the one here for winning not me, and the guide not only for newbie also for the pro people because everyone need experience in this game sadly Tryndamere you are the one here to be #1 not to help. BUT AGAIN focus on my words please my point is there is some guide do not worth the top 5 and that mean they didn't appreciate it and that is not good for the guide makers that all my point!

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:11 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

Well FINISHING this.

HAHA mate come on really I have guide in this forums even before the contest I really want to help the new people you are the one when they open the contest start this guide so you are the one here for winning not me, and the guide not only for newbie also for the pro people because everyone need experience in this game sadly Tryndamere you are the one here to be #1 not to help. BUT AGAIN focus on my words please my point is there is some guide do not worth the top 5 and that mean they didn't appreciate it and that is not good for the guide makers that all my point!

Not offending you, I was the first who did a guide, because I had very big free that day, and if you want only help ppl why are u mad here ?, I cant understand lol, just be relaxed and your guide will be read even if you didnt won, now right? Hope you understand, have nice day.
the chaos and the calm

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:16 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

Well FINISHING this.

Not offending you, I was the first who did a guide, because I had very big free that day, and if you want only help ppl why are u mad here ?, I cant understand lol, just be relaxed and your guide will be read even if you didnt won, now right? Hope you understand, have nice day.

Now you can stop spamming this, please xd.
the chaos and the calm

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

Well FINISHING this.

If you just scroll up and read what I wrote you will see that I am not mad but never mind. And you are not the one who did the first guide. your have only 1 guide and you start it after the contest for the 800 gold and 10 Diamond Chest Tickets. and by the way please read the forums rules you can't double reply or post so read the rules before you spam or just type random things to get account points please mate.and well if you think replying you is spam you also should stop spaming then :D

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:36 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

If you just scroll up and read what I wrote you will see that I am not mad but never mind. And you are not the one who did the first guide. your have only 1 guide and you start it after the contest for the 800 gold and 10 Diamond Chest Tickets. and by the way please read the forums rules you can't double reply or post so read the rules before you spam or just type random things to get account points please mate.and well if you think replying you is spam you also should stop spaming then :D

I said I did the guide after they announced the contest, because I had very free time, and yes I know double post, but it was mistake I wanted to press Edit and accidentaly press ("), if admind can delete it I will be grateful, thx.
the chaos and the calm

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

I said I did the guide after they announced the contest, because I had very free time, and yes I know double ppst, but it was mistake I wanted to press Edit and accidentaly press ("), if admind can delete it I will be grateful, thx.

That what you said scroll up again and see "Not offending you, I was the first who did a guide" and also you done the double post more than 1 time you can check for your post in your profile and now you just proved my point you are the one who create your guide for the gold and tickets not me (Thanks mate)

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:50 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

I said I did the guide after they announced the contest, because I had very free time, and yes I know double ppst, but it was mistake I wanted to press Edit and accidentaly press ("), if admind can delete it I will be grateful, thx.

That what you said scroll up again and see "Not offending you, I was the first who did a guide" and also you done the double post more than 1 time you can check for your post in your profile and now you just proved my point you are the one who create your guide for the gold and tickets not me (Thanks mate)

No losing time with raged guy that cant understand anything, :kiss
the chaos and the calm

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

No losing time with raged guy that cant understand anything, :kiss

Correcting you:- No losing time with guy proving that I am totally wrong with everything

Thank you mate for proving to me that I am right Tryndamere forums spamer that have 1% of the forums post and most of his post with 3 or 4 words HAHA! :D