hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Strategy Guide Contest - Final Result

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:52 am

Hello Hunters,

We want to thank all the players that wrote strategy guides for the contest. It was not easy but we selected 5 winners (we tried to select 5 different subjects too):

WINNERS OF THE CONTEST:

The Forge - Complete Guide - Written By Arclight

Awakened Heroes Guide - Written By HellForce

All About Guild - Written By NaughtyShade

Shopping in Soul Hunters game - Written By Inhale Exhale

Crucible of Fire - Written By Tryndamere

CONGRATULATIONS! :praise :praise :praise

I ask the winners to please send me a private message with your ID and server. I know some of you wrote in the guides but to avoid any possibility of mistake please send me a private message. I need this info to send your prizes.

All the guides submited to the contest:

HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL GUILD LEADER By -

Mistakes you have to avoid By - Vip 15

Synergy in Formation of Physical and Magical Teams By - ashOck

Concise Guide to Epic Arena By Baldies

CONCISE GUIDE TO RAID DUNGEONS [b]By Baldies

How to Beat Crucible of Fire - Video Guide By Lindow

Choosing the best heroes for a strategic gameplay By Shovon Mutant

How to Shine in Hol By Shovon Mutant

How to Shine in CoF By ShrineKnights

Character Guide - Incomplete By Low

Concise Guide to Treasure Cave By Baldies

Crucible of Fire By Allahu Akbar

Strategic or Fun experience? Why not both? By ChangelKun

How to beat the Crucible of Fire By the Legend

General Soul Hunters Guide By AustinShay

Things I wish i knew when i was just starting out By Voland

The Arena By Zi0iP

Crucible 15/15 + Additional Tips By deadpoolxbby

How to Beat Crucible of Fire By Tschwindy7

Thank you very much for all of your submissions!

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Strategy Guide Contest - Final Result

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:57 am

Congratulations to you all, did an amazing work.
the chaos and the calm

hengli

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:17 pm

As requested in the first post I ask the winners to send me ID and server by private message!

Thanks guys!

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Congratulations guys
But I have some points for Hengli you chose the winners who post the most pictures?
or maybe the give the most useful information

also some guide are good but some just taking screens shots and post it in the forums I can even read the rules and this information in game no need it to be here as a (guide)!
Do you think that even fair?
I thought the people who chose the winners will be much experience with the game....

Just to remind you check this guide and read the other guides and check how new people and most players needed most...
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9932

And after all its Guide contest not screen shots contest...
Last edited by VIP15 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:32 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Congratulations guys
But I have some point commnet for Hengli you chose the winners who post the most pictures?

also some guide are good but some just taking screens shots and post it in the forums I can even read the rules and this information in game no need it to be here as a (guide)!
I thought the people who chose the winners will be much experience with the game....

Just to remind you check this guide and read the other guides and check how new people and most players needed most...
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9932

Screenshots are needed ofc, its a way to make players understand what we are talkin' about what. Example if we want talk about how to change your arena coin you should take a screen of the buttom so players will understand fast, its a type of fast explain to players. Every guide of games and Forum have it the only guide that doesnt have images is for your matematic exams.
:cruel
the chaos and the calm

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Congratulations guys
But I have some point commnet for Hengli you chose the winners who post the most pictures?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9932

Screenshots are needed ofc, its a way to make players understand what we are talkin' about what. Example if we want talk about how to change your arena coin you should take a screen of the buttom so players will understand fast, its a type of fast explain to players. Every guide of games and Forum have it the only guide that doesnt have images is for your matematic exams.

Ya I totally agree with you but 6 screen shots and all the good information I got from the game is 1 or 2 points?

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:45 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Congratulations guys

http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9932

Ya I totally agree with you but 6 screen shots and all the good information I got from the game is 1 or 2 points?

Do you mean some guides dont worth it because its already known?
the chaos and the calm

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks for the appreciation! Will the winning guides be stickied to the top? Or will there be a new sub-forum for guides?
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

No all the guide here worth it and apparition it and you guys done great job but the problem some of the winners their guide lack of information and have more useless pictures and less information and its guide contest not screen shots one. Also when you look at some of the guide that not winning you found a lot of good information that is very useful...

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:08 pm

VIP15 wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

No all the guide here worth it and apparition it and you guys done great job but the problem some of the winners their guide lack of information and have more useless pictures and less information and its guide contest not screen shots one. Also when you look at some of the guide that not winning you found a lot of good information that is very useful...

Are you really that mad your own Submission didn't win that you have to spam this thread? Take it like a sportsman and improve it for the next time ;)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss