Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Awake more heroes!

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 pm

I'm free, after several months of sacrifice I have 16 heroes in orange, but none of them have the option to be awaken, please make more heroes available for awake, at this pace we will have to wait a year and a half for all heroes have this option...

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Awake more heroes!

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:57 pm

You can't blame the developers that you invested in heroes that don't have an awakening yet. Either raise those with an awakening now or keep waiting until the next batch get's announced and released.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

SHGame
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:15 am

Arclight wrote:
You can't blame the developers that you invested in heroes that don't have an awakening yet. Either raise those with an awakening now or keep waiting until the next batch get's announced and released.

I know, but they are releasing awaken heroes too slow... 3 heroes are awaken per month? Then we will have the 45-50 heroes in 1 year and a half or a little more... it's just too much time... In the mean time if new content is not released then everybody will leave before we even have all the heroes available to be awaken.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 pm

SHGame wrote:
Arclight wrote:

I know, but they are releasing awaken heroes too slow... 3 heroes are awaken per month? Then we will have the 45-50 heroes in 1 year and a half or a little more... it's just too much time... In the mean time if new content is not released then everybody will leave before we even have all the heroes available to be awaken.

I think they are doing well 3 heroes per month.There are players who havent reach the lvl 90 yet, it dont will fair if low player reach lvl 90 and after a numerous heroes to awaken, its my opinion, i thnk they release awaken on the heroes that doesnt are too good to make them good.

btw u should upgrade heroes with Awaken option, if you like some heroes who doesnt have this option yet they cant do anything, its your choose and the second option be patient and wait for more Awaken Heroes.
the chaos and the calm

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:18 pm

If you check our FB page you will see that we have more awakening quests coming soon!

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:55 am

Heng, Leah called... she want's her awakening quest. Thanks =)
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:43 am

Personally I think even 3 a month is too much.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 am

they are doing 2 per month actually. They have not done 3 since first month. Only problem is they release 2 new heroes every month so they will never catch up doing 2 a month while releasing 2 a month.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Dude its all about marketing , dont be so naive

Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:45 am

If you haven't gotten Tholin or Ethera to orange yet there's something wrong with you. Those heroes are great in almost any situation, and their Awakening quest really makes them shine. I finished awakening Ethera just in time to begin work on Tholin. Will likely finish Tholin around the time they release a new one. (Might work on Serafine, though I don't use her in much except Prophesy Pool now)

There's also several of the newer heroes that come with an awakening quest, so technically the 2nd (3rd?) new hero they release each month comes with their Awakening already. i.e. Aqua, Li Twins and Vespix. Granted, these are heroes that you have to spend diamonds in the VIP Conjuring Stone or $100+ to get. I don't have them.

Would I like more options for Awakening? Yes, but I don't feel their 2 per month is slow.

I'm hoping for Leah or Gale for physical, Drago Leon, or even Riley for tanks, and Ariel or Wraxius for magic. All those heroes have been around for a while and deserve their Awakening quests.

If they're deciding to Awaken some of the newer heroes that were the login heroes, I'd like to see Garrick or Gus get it.