Page 10 of 15

Re: Quit at Awakening at stage 1 - Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:05 am
by Namorat
WackAMole wrote:
Hi All

If Im in stage 1 collecting feathers for Serafine. Can I quit and go collect items for Malrath, then quite and collect items for Tholin all in the same day?

Thanks

Whack


Well, technically you could of course, but unless you actually forge the signature item you lose all the fragments you had up until that point. Realistically you could forge Sera's item, then quit her awakening and collect Tholin's fragments. I don't really think this is a viable option, though.

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:59 pm
by megachirops
You will lose any pieces collected if you quit and start another hunter's quest.

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:54 pm
by tjklin
When will we be able to see the awakening of cara

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:00 pm
by watakushi
Hello everyone! I haven't yet awakened any heroes (currently working on my first, Kaneq, I'm halfway through his 2nd quest) and I was wondering, after awakening, is it possible to see the unawakened Card image again? I love the game's art and would like to be able to see them at any time, even after awakening :)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 pm
by Namorat
watakushi wrote:
Hello everyone! I haven't yet awakened any heroes (currently working on my first, Kaneq, I'm halfway through his 2nd quest) and I was wondering, after awakening, is it possible to see the unawakened Card image again? I love the game's art and would like to be able to see them at any time, even after awakening :)


Yes, you can switch between the cards with one click on the card itself :)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 pm
by watakushi
Namorat wrote:
Yes, you can switch between the cards with one click on the card itself :)

That's really good to know, I saw some videos where they show awakened heroes and I noticed that circular arrow on the cards, but since they never tapped on it, I could just assume that what it was for :P

Thanks for confirming it to me Namorat :D

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm
by HellForce
Click the arrows really fast and it makes it look like they are transforming! :)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:36 pm
by Zi0iP
tjklin wrote:
When will we be able to see the awakening of cara


When they are implementing it

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:08 am
by Dirk
In witch chapter i can farm the Malarath signatures?

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:25 pm
by DeusEx
Dirk wrote:
In witch chapter i can farm the Malarath signatures?

His soulstones are not available for farming or in shops yet.