Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Thanks maximw

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:06 pm

I would like an advice, i don't know who awake first between Mortus and Seraphine... Any advice?

manseaua
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Hobags wrote:
manseaua wrote:
idk how he thinks arachna is worst to best lvl 85 server and theres only like 2 teams in to 15 without arachna shes like easily top 5 without awakening not worst

I think he's referencing how Arachna used to be considered a bad hero, but she got buffed and is now extremely useful. The awakening only makes her more so.

yeah ive heard a few popular people say that like worst f in gamer and it just stuck but the fact is shes op without awakening lvl 87 now and there is no one in top 10 without her in there team(no one is awakened yet). if i take her out and go for a physical team or defensive with dokras i drop from top 2 too somewhere around 7th and cannot really climb back up without her. and on the other hand i can take out any 2 other hero and stay top 5.... shes the strongest hero in the game by a large margin at lvl 87 perhaps the enchants for Orange arnt the greatest (there not the worst) shes still top tier at lvl 90 without awakening

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:26 am

manseaua wrote:
Hobags wrote:
manseaua wrote:
idk how he thinks arachna is worst to best lvl 85 server and theres only like 2 teams in to 15 without arachna shes like easily top 5 without awakening not worst

I think he's referencing how Arachna used to be considered a bad hero, but she got buffed and is now extremely useful. The awakening only makes her more so.

yeah ive heard a few popular people say that like worst f in gamer and it just stuck but the fact is shes op without awakening lvl 87 now and there is no one in top 10 without her in there team(no one is awakened yet). if i take her out and go for a physical team or defensive with dokras i drop from top 2 too somewhere around 7th and cannot really climb back up without her. and on the other hand i can take out any 2 other hero and stay top 5.... shes the strongest hero in the game by a large margin at lvl 87 perhaps the enchants for Orange arnt the greatest (there not the worst) shes still top tier at lvl 90 without awakening

Witch heroes do you use with her in defensive and offensive team?

manseaua
Squire
Squire

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:44 am

[/quote]
Witch heroes do you use with her in defensive and offensive team?[/quote]

in defense i like to run her up front cause with usually usually some combo of sara ariel dokras cara gizmo garrick want to try with Arcturus or kaneq but they dont have orange yet. the best luck ive had was sara dokras ariel garrick i think but ive also ran lines with one of xanos ezio or leon in front of her and that gets good results but theres allway somone who can easily bump me out of first even if the rest cant touch me

when using her in offencei like running my ezio in front alot as long as arachna isnt in front of there team witch is about 60% of the time on my server then arachna sara dokras and some filler usually Cara or Garrick. if they do have her front line something similar to my defensive teams or a physical team single target or aoe if the rest of the team looks squishy

then i have my other teams but thats definitely my go to that well get me to #1 that and aoe phys

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Hey Hellforce, with Aqua no longer a purchase hero, where do you feel like he fits in your awakening progression? And how about Nightshade? I really appreciate your guide. =)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Using aracnha as the tank in defense is a big mistake. Even in the mines the other day I got a couple of lvl 92 teams with awakened arachna tanks and I was able to defeat them in a matter of seconds with a strong single target physical team. The interesting thing here is, I am level 86! Yes, she did 100k+ damage to my group in 5 seconds, but she was also dead. My team had about 50% HP left, their team also had about 50% HP left except without a tank... The other heroes died quickly. Against a same level team it's not even funny, she doesn't get the chance to do anything.

In short, don't use arachna as a tank for defense, any smart opponent will destroy you fast. For offense you can use her as tank against some teams, like an opponent with Ezio on the front, or a non-DPS tank with low magical resist and not many strong single hitters in the team.

Windheim
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:08 am

Anybody knows, who will get the next awakening after Dorkas?

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:55 am

Windheim wrote:
Anybody knows, who will get the next awakening after Dorkas?

its already known - its Kaneq))

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:00 am

What's happen if i craft an hero signature and than i quit the awakening quest and than i fise the quipment for example from orange to orange +2