KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:25 am

TheMasters wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Are you sure it's not just because your parents won't allow it?

Sure there are kids too, but not all are kids. Some adults also don't want to spend money on game and just playing for fun.

Playing for fun doesnt mean you cant spend at least some money. I have bought hundreds of games on steam for example. Games cost a lot of money to develop you know someone has gotta pay for them :P What I do think is that some of these mobile games "require" way more money that you would spend on a AAA game which isnt right imo.

TheMasters
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
TheMasters wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Are you sure it's not just because your parents won't allow it?

Sure there are kids too, but not all are kids. Some adults also don't want to spend money on game and just playing for fun.

Playing for fun doesnt mean you cant spend at least some money. I have bought hundreds of games on steam for example. Games cost a lot of money to develop you know someone has gotta pay for them :P What I do think is that some of these mobile games "require" way more money that you would spend on a AAA game which isnt right imo.

I am not saying that spending money on a game doesn't make it fun. And yes, I know that games need money to develop. Just some people don't want to spend money on a mobile game (even a dollar to get ezio) and just play totally free. For some that might sound weird but it happens.

TreeSap
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:07 pm

And some, like me, are just stingy. The value just isn't high enough for me to spend the dough. I've played this game for... I dunno, maybe like half a year or so and I only recently spent $3 on it for the monthly card. I felt kind of good spending the $3 because despite the game's issues, I have been using the product for awhile and I thought the developers deserved a contribution from me.

Another problem is that I'm not certain enough of the longevity of the game to invest more money into it. Soul Hunters is a fun game, but I'm worried about games like SH after Chain Chronicle Global vaporized. I can't imagine how the whales felt when their investment ceased to exist due to no fault of their own, especially when the game was such a solid experience.

This kind of F2P is one of the odd game models where you can't keep what you pay for. I can go back and pop on Super Metroid for my SNES after spending $40 or whatever on it a couple of decades ago. But I could spend $400 on a F2P and wind up with nothing if the company fails to support it.

Of course, with me, spending $400 of a F2P sounds nuts, but just using that as an example for a more whale-y kind of player. Not my $3 cheap self :geek:

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:41 am

Can someone enlighten me where does the 2nd quest of Goram take place? Want to kind of "program" when to finish his item to the day it should happen the 2nd part.

Blackhanders
Knight
Knight

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi guys,
I finished Q1 for serafine (I even equipped the feather) and am now waiting for the right dojo for Q2 (Friday and Sunday). Can someone confirm this: although i can switch quests, if i do and start farming the next aw item, i will lose that progress if i switch back to serafine in 2 days? If so, then the usefulness of switching quests is greatly diminished. I might as well just stay on serafine until Sunday, finish Q2 and Q3, then switch. Am I missing something here?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Blackhanders wrote:
Hi guys,
I finished Q1 for serafine (I even equipped the feather) and am now waiting for the right dojo for Q2 (Friday and Sunday). Can someone confirm this: although i can switch quests, if i do and start farming the next aw item, i will lose that progress if i switch back to serafine in 2 days? If so, then the usefulness of switching quests is greatly diminished. I might as well just stay on serafine until Sunday, finish Q2 and Q3, then switch. Am I missing something here?

Yes, you lose the whole progress during a quest if you abandon and switch to another one. Always finish the item first, then switch to another quest.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun May 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Not sure if posted, but Shirley's 2nd quest is the Money giving cavern (x6) and her 3rd quest is a very easy "get a 3 star" type job VS enemies that aren't even gold.

I don't like her hat... but it's cute how she looks like this MILF that I met in the Mental Hospital
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Not sure if posted, but Shirley's 2nd quest is the Money giving cavern (x6) and her 3rd quest is a very easy "get a 3 star" type job VS enemies that aren't even gold.

I don't like her hat... but it's cute how she looks like this MILF that I met in the Mental Hospital

Are you purposely trying to make yourself look as bat shit crazy as humanely possible

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 pm

This Guide is Very outdated now this shouldn't remain sticky.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

poisoned
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 pm

today i was looking for Vernos Awakening.

And to my surprise, the only place in the entire internet to find it is in the wiki page.

Why on earth does Lilith not even bother to communicate WHAT those Awakenings do?!?

(Disclaimer: up to now i didn't bother getting any vernos stones, therefore i can't simply read it myself)
what a waste of money... VIP10, 18 Awakened Heroes and counting