KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
does anyone know what are the items needed for Ariel's signature item?
I already have the 80 pieces from a diamond spender quest.
Based on Dojos' openings, I must get the other 3 items before sunday or I have to wait 4-8 more days for Ariel's awakening!

Thank you

Huh? Signature items only require one item, I don't understand the question and what does it have to do with the dojo.
You need to finish a dojo 10 times but this is independent of the signature item.

Isn't signature item made by the item's fragments + 3 orange items?

Oh, I see what what you mean. So far I've always had 2 orange + 1 purple.
Anyway, I was assuming that everyone had several copies of the first orange tier items.

BeastModeOn
Squire
Squire

Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:33 pm

3 questions -

1) Do you have to complete all quests before they Awaken and get the bonus skill?
2) Does the signature item do anything other than what is listed?
3) I am between Arac and Tholin for first to awaken. Is either of them easier to complete and if so, by much? I am concerned about Arena and Epic arena above all. So is Arac a must? Thx!

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:06 am

1 yes, you do
2 you can forge the item and make it a lot stronger, if that is what you mean
3 big difference is that Arachna (or her team?) has to deal 150k damage in a certain level and Tholin had to kill a certain enemy himself. Bot at heroic chapter 14 somewhere
no more money from me

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 am

There's something I don't understand from the replies here. You say that you lose all progression if you cancel a quest before finishing it.
Does this mean I lose the fragments if I cancel the 1st quest before finishing the signature item? This does not make any sense... And if that is not the case then the only quest where you can lose progress is the 2nd one.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
There's something I don't understand from the replies here. You say that you lose all progression if you cancel a quest before finishing it.
Does this mean I lose the fragments if I cancel the 1st quest before finishing the signature item? This does not make any sense... And if that is not the case then the only quest where you can lose progress is the 2nd one.

You must complete the 1st quest and forge and equip the item. If you switch quests before then, you will lose the fragments you have accumulated. After equipping the item, you may actually switch to another hero's quest and return for level two and three later.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:54 am

What if I already have some fragments from past events? I have 20 ariel pieces for example

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:10 am

You will lose all fragments when dropping the quest no matter what. Also yout can't forge an item till that hero has been awakened and the forge also requires you to have certain amount of awakened heroes to lvl it up further.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:08 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
What if I already have some fragments from past events? I have 20 ariel pieces for example

If you still have them while doing a different awakening, it is because the Ariel pieces were part of a promo of spending diamonds. So they were earned differently and will not disappear. Not sure what happens if you add to it and then switch partway.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:14 pm

does anyone know about Ezio awakening?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
does anyone know about Ezio awakening?

I don't think anyone has finished it yet. I will probably be done by the end of the week.