maximw
Squire
Squire

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:17 pm

I would prefer the old version of this guide too.
It's hard to read small pictures. Oh, my eyes. Please, return old description back.
Pictures are good but only as addition to normal description.
So, anyway this guide is still really helpful.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:54 pm

What's happen if i quit an awakenin quest?

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:46 am

In the middle of a quest, you will lose all work done. If you quit in between quests, then you are okay...it will be saved.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:49 pm

HellForce wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Thx for this great Guide..

I have one question.

I have nearly collected vincents items. If i go to second part, i can quit after i finished the first two encounters in dwarven forge and can collect next day other items of new Char and my first two tries will be saved for vincents awakening??

Or does this work only for the first Part, where i collect the items????

Thx for help

You can quit as many awakening quests as you want, at each stage, and jump to another character. But the drawback is you will lose your progress for any of the stages. In you case, yes you would lose the two tries saved for Vincent. Now for example for the last three awakening hunters that came out I started all 3 awakening quests. During the special event I was able to finish stage 1 for the item, go to stage 2, and then quit to start another item for another character. Then what you can do, depending on the timing, is pick up and start stage 2 quests like a dojo or cavern and hit a Sunday when everything is open for a quick Awakening! Again you CANNOT save the progress of quest 2 so you will not be able to awaken more the one hero at a time! Lastly keep in mind Stage 3 can almost always be completed the same day as Stage 2 if you have your Hunter leveled and enchanted well.

I didn't understand:
is it possible to go for items(quest 1) for Arachna, Ethera and Seraphine all at once? I mean: try to get their pieces with 3 daily tries for each one, everyday? Or shall I get Arachna's first, then complete the other 3 stages and, then, begin the Ethera's one?

manseaua
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm

idk how he thinks arachna is worst to best lvl 85 server and theres only like 2 teams in to 15 without arachna shes like easily top 5 without awakening not worst

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:52 am

manseaua wrote:
idk how he thinks arachna is worst to best lvl 85 server and theres only like 2 teams in to 15 without arachna shes like easily top 5 without awakening not worst

I think he's referencing how Arachna used to be considered a bad hero, but she got buffed and is now extremely useful. The awakening only makes her more so.

womita666
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:05 am

Seguro tu dokras y bloodspear no estan a 7 estrellas, necesitas tenerlos al máximo para poder comprovar su daño y rendimiento de acuerdo tambien que equipo usted está usando actualmente.
Un gusto haberlo ayudado
Servicio Al cliente: Womita666

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Does a hero have to have 7 stars to start awaken quest?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:44 am

No.

maximw
Squire
Squire

Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Some info about Havoc