hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:22 am

HellForce wrote:
Hi everyone! I just updated the guide with everyone's suggestions and I think this is easier to read. I also started to add the 3 new awakening heroes for this month. Thanks to the awesome new Heroic Equipment Double Drop Event I should be able to finish the new awakenings info tomorrow.

***Fun Fact*** Did you know that you can stop Awakenings Quests and switch to another Hero Awakening? For example if you complete Stage 1 of the Awakenings quests and move on to Stage 2 then you can "Quit" to move on to a new hero without losing your Stage 1 progress. For this event if you have a item crafted and you are waiting for the Stage 2 challenges then it would beneficial to start another awakening so you can collect the items twice as fast! Of course this could delay the previous awakening being worked on but you can time quests possibly to awake two heroes in one day!

Keep waking up the heroes Soul Hunters! :)

Nice. :)
And the Tholin video guides from both RocketTv and WorstF are online.

Dreamer
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 am

Thx for this great Guide..

I have one question.

I have nearly collected vincents items. If i go to second part, i can quit after i finished the first two encounters in dwarven forge and can collect next day other items of new Char and my first two tries will be saved for vincents awakening??

Or does this work only for the first Part, where i collect the items????

Thx for help

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 am

Have one day to decide between Tholin and Ethera. I use Tholin a little more as Ethera doesn't work well on offense for me and seems to ult on me much more if she is on defense (in arena).

Thoughts based on experience of awakened Tholin?

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:36 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Thx for this great Guide..

I have one question.

I have nearly collected vincents items. If i go to second part, i can quit after i finished the first two encounters in dwarven forge and can collect next day other items of new Char and my first two tries will be saved for vincents awakening??

Or does this work only for the first Part, where i collect the items????

Thx for help

You can quit as many awakening quests as you want, at each stage, and jump to another character. But the drawback is you will lose your progress for any of the stages. In you case, yes you would lose the two tries saved for Vincent. Now for example for the last three awakening hunters that came out I started all 3 awakening quests. During the special event I was able to finish stage 1 for the item, go to stage 2, and then quit to start another item for another character. Then what you can do, depending on the timing, is pick up and start stage 2 quests like a dojo or cavern and hit a Sunday when everything is open for a quick Awakening! Again you CANNOT save the progress of quest 2 so you will not be able to awaken more the one hero at a time! Lastly keep in mind Stage 3 can almost always be completed the same day as Stage 2 if you have your Hunter leveled and enchanted well.
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:49 pm

ashOck wrote:
Have one day to decide between Tholin and Ethera. I use Tholin a little more as Ethera doesn't work well on offense for me and seems to ult on me much more if she is on defense (in arena).

Thoughts based on experience of awakened Tholin?

I would rank Ethera ahead of Tholin. But here is some things to keep in mind. Who has more stars? Do you want another tank (Tholin) who can help in Raids, Hall of Legends, and Arena? Or is Ethera's use in the Crucible of Fire help put the odds in her favor?

I haven't noticed a huge bump in energy given when Tholin's wolfs attack, as keep in mind they need to stay alive for a few attacks for the bonus to keep coming in. But for a tank the stats from the Awakening item helps a lot, especially when forged. Ethera's extra dodge is based on luck, but yes that helps her in defense Arena and I am seeing her in every top team now. So if you are looking for more offense power and utility choose Tholin, and if you are looking for more defensive power choose Ethera. (Even though she packs quite a punch too!)

Oh and everyone my guide is completely up to date as of the current Soul Hunters. I also will update my Awakening ranking. I also could add a ranking based on what heroes come out for the month if it would help people decide on who to start for new Awakenings.
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Hellforce, that is a great reply! Thank you for taking the time to explain. I am likely going with Tholin as the tank item seems valuable and there is an increasing need for tanks in CoF and Guild Wars. I don't use Ethera as much as Tholin, especially in arena.

Thanks for the feedback and the guide.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:22 pm

I prefer the old version of this guide, where it had the hero card Awaken. So we can see how they really look awaken.
the chaos and the calm

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello all! I have updated the guide again. I was trying to condense everything down and take away some of the links for readability. I also placed the new hero cards back Tryndamere, thanks for the input!
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Hey Hellforce, thank you so much for this information! I'm glad you're still keeping it up to date. Just a heads up, the pictures for Konrad and Dr. Zeno are mixed up at the moment. Seriously though, I really appreciate your guide.

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:07 pm

No problem! And I swear they looked right before but yes they were switched. I switched them back again lol, thanks!
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server