HellForce
Squire
Squire

Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Soul Hunters Awakened Heroes Guide

Below is a guide to the current list, as of the date of this posting, of all Awakened Heroes in Soul Hunters. In this guide you will see information with new images that you will not see in game until your Heroes have finished their Awakening Quests.
*SPOILERS* If you wish to be surprised for what the new cards and Heroes look like please be aware you will below! *SPOILERS*

Alphabetical List of Awakened Heroes Quests

ah1.JPG

ah2.JPG

ah3.JPG

***I will update the graphics later but for now here is some new information:

Avior:
2nd Quest: 6 Tidal Temple completions with Avior
3rd Quest: Avior must kill Mariana

Killjoy:
2nd Quest: 6 Dwarven Forge completions with Killjoy
3rd Quest:

Sylphi
2nd Quest: Complete 10 Ride of the Valkryies on extreme or harder difficulty
3rd Quest: Sylphi must complete stage alone

***THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING!!!***
*Thank you guildmates for help with images posted*
Last edited by HellForce on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 15 times in total.
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: [Guide] Awakened Heroes

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:26 am

:praise awesome guide )))

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 am

Nice guide very useful and important information

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:23 pm

Thx for the appreciation! I am excited it looks like some more awakened heroes are coming! From the latest Facebook image: https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13415421_1046012002149972_800435110105814841_o.jpg it looks like the next awakening hero will be Arcturus!!! You can obtain him from the Hall of Legends if you haven't summoned him yet. I have a feeling he will be a great support hero and his awakened skill will be tailored toward support. I will update the guide as soon as the new hero is released and I have all the awakening information! Stay tuned to this guide and I will do my best to keep everyone informed on my best guesses on who is coming out with awakenings too!
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 pm

Great guide, i think the guide will look better if you add the Quests under Hero Cards.
Example:

Arachna Awakening Quests

Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD9Y4O_E1hY
Quest 1 - Complete 80 pieces for Silk Veil + 1 Torch of Destruction, 1 Helmet of Darkness, 1 Sage Wand
Quest 2 - Complete on Dojo - The Ride of the Valkyries - Extreme Difficulty - 10 times
Quest 3 - Complete Chapter 14 Heroic Stage - Empty Handed - Arachna must deal at least 150,000 damage by the time the stage is beat
the chaos and the calm

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Hmm thanks Tryndamere, I might move them around. I was thinking of making sections when I first made it. Oh and it looks like another Awakening Hero has been announced on the Facebook page! Arcturus has been confirmed and I believe the next hero will be Tholin! Who would you choose between the two to awaken first?!?
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

HellForce wrote:
Hmm thanks Tryndamere, I might move them around. I was thinking of making sections when I first made it. Oh and it looks like another Awakening Hero has been announced on the Facebook page! Arcturus has been confirmed and I believe the next hero will be Tholin! Who would you choose between the two to awaken first?!?

I prefer Tholin, he have a good dmg, wonder how he will looks°-°, maybe with a Kamer :excited
the chaos and the calm

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:57 am

Hey guys, this topic is sticky now so we can use to discuss about awakened heroes. :)

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for making this a sticky hengli! If anyone has any questions on Awakened Heroes please post them here or PM me so I can help answer them! I have all the heroes awakened and can speak from personal experience on how great they are!

6/14/16 Awakened Heroes update: As of today so far in Thursday's update we have awakenings coming for Tholin and Arcturus. Are you ready and who will you choose! I am leaning Tholin but I am thinking who will have more of an impact in Arena which I am thinking may be Arcturus! I have a fun Fire and Ice team thought up that I am about to try with certain heroes!
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Re: Everything about AWAKENED HEROES

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Great guide! I can tell you put a lot of time into this. From my experience, Sera comes in just under Arachna. She is a must have after Arachna. Once front line goes down, she is melting mid lane.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record