VIP15
Knight
Knight

[Guide]Mistakes you have to avoid!

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Mistake number 1:-Do not ignore Flora

Some people ignore her and do not spend items and gold coin for her, Her aoe heals are priceless for CoF, I use her since day one and she honestly has only 1 replacement (Jasmine) one more thing she is useful in prophecy pool for 2 boss's Giant Havoc and Giant Gizmo
On top of that, she can turn on enemy for your side, turning the match into a 6 vs 4 fight. CC is good but charm is more useful
I give her my vote DO NOT IGNORE FLORA

Mistake number 2:- Enchant everything

I don't agree with people who say that you should only enchant after purple+1, enchant is the biggest money eater in the game, so only enchant the heroes you use almost everywhere , only stuff that will make better, and unless you are insanely rich, Do not ever enchant the last level on any epic.
the enchant bonus is gradual at every level, so its a lot more cost efficient to enchant blues to 2 star and purples to 4 then going all the way. i only enchant all for very good items.

Mistake number 3:- Selling items/EXP potions

Never under any COST you should sell your items nor your exp potions. Even if you have all your heroes max level.
You should always save your EXP potion. At every single level it gets harder and harder to level your heroes.
it gets out of control at level 50 and at 70.From level 70 to 71 you need 24000 exp for each hero.
that is 80 green jar or 400 vials.
Everyone needs at least a core of 10 heroes so they can play arena and CoF. So you are looking at 800 jars minimum. every level.
and make no mistake a single level in a single hero in an arena team might make all the difference. Specially if u get access to new gear in that level.

Mistake number 4:- The way you are spending your Diamond!!

Always buy stamina as much as you can don't waste your Diamond on DIAMOND CHEST nor CONJURING STONE. The more stamina you buy the more Team level EXP and Team level is the most important stat in the game even more than stars,equipment,enchant or skills. I already had lost few arena fight because he is just 2 or 3 levels higher than me and I had more stars than him! the reason for that is his hero's skills 100% hits me but my CC not 100% on his heroes!
I am not pointing on not spend some Diamond on gear or heroes you have to do that but do that after you buy as much stamina as you can I alaways buy till all the 200 Diamond stamina then stop at 400

Mistake number 5:- The way you are spending your Arena/Epic Arena/CoF/Guild/HoL points!

Don't even buy a purple or orange equipment from these places.Use all your point to get heroes soul stones it will help you much more than equipment

Let's start with
Arena:- Most important soul stones here is Ethera and Xanos chose one of them or if you always arena rank 1 you can get both in the same time everyday 5 of each
Epic Arena:- Most important soul stones here is Garrick and Riley you can stop with 6 stars for both of them and then you can star with Serafine
CoF:- Most important soul stones here is Dokras and Tholin after your done you can start with anyone else but I recommended Ariel because she is needed for AOE team
Guild:- Most important soul stones here is Jasmine and bloodspear Then Killjoy and Wraxius. So you have to start with jasmine and Bloodspear when you done 6 star with them you move to killjoy and Wraxius
HoL:-Most important soul stones here is Gizmo and Tanya both of them needed but if you do not have enough points go with Gizmo after you done from both of them Gus will be great.

That's all for me guys thank you so much for reading and I hope it will be useful for you guys somehow (Vote and good word will be appreciated and will cheer me up for more guides :D)

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Re: [Guide]Mistakes you have to avoid!

Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:02 am

Only disagreement is how you spend guild points. Slim needs to be 6 stars asap whereas Jazmine is fine at 5 stars since she will ult more often at lower stars. Slim is a huge dmg dealer in pvp and pve.

Also, gus is a monster at high stars.

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 am

That's true Slim is very useful but jasmine at 6 stars can do very well in CoF also in arena/Epic arena also in The pool while slim is good only for arena and HoL

And totally agree with Gus he is really a monster!

q8ftw
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:35 am

Nice guide helped me with my new account in server Kaneq 162 now I am rank 7 I hope you give us more tips and advise also some mistakes to avoid :D I vote up for you

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:44 am

q8ftw wrote:
Nice guide helped me with my new account in server Kaneq 162 now I am rank 7 I hope you give us more tips and advise also some mistakes to avoid :D I vote up for you

Thank you so much and I will add more mistakes to avoid stay in forums and you will see more :D

Krinte
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey. Very good beginner guide thx. I also have an offtopic question. I also play heroes charge, where the arena reward is ever at 9pm. no matter which time zone you are. How can i figure out my Reward time in Soul hunters?

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 am

Krinte wrote:
Hey. Very good beginner guide thx. I also have an offtopic question. I also play heroes charge, where the arena reward is ever at 9pm. no matter which time zone you are. How can i figure out my Reward time in Soul hunters?

No problem I will keep this guide up to help beginners. Arena reward is 10 pm PDT time

TeamTorres
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Nice job VIP
Facebook FanGroup-Voice Of The Players https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666379796927532/

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:52 am

TeamTorres wrote:
Nice job VIP

Thank you so much. Will keep improving this post :D

NewbieLolol
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Is Gus worth leveling up because right now I have him level 1 and I am at level 53 right now.