Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

[Guide] Crucible of Fire

Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:14 pm

What's Crucible of Fire?
The crucible of fire is a place on game where players can get Gold Coins, Dragon Scales, Items and why not surprise heroes to your team, you will be fighthing with different enemies of players from the whole server, make sure beat them all, your heroes will retain their remaining Healt and Energy after each battle.

Every player of the game have 1 time to reset the Crucible of Fire (CoF), you can't have more only if you're a player with VIP10 or if you didnt played the CoF the last day it will be accumulate to 2 reset per day.

REWARDS:Image

→ If you complete it with all stages you will get at least 900,000 Gold Coins.
→ At least 1300-1500 Dragon Scales, it depends how many scales do you have in your shop, it got accumulate, with the dragon flakes you'll be avaible to buy Soul Stones heroes and another items in the CoF Shop.
→ Different type of items that will work to up your heroes.
→ Heroes, yes you can win heroes in CoF!.

How to change Dragon's Scales?

There will appear a shop like this ↓

STRATEGY:Image

Do you want to beat all enemies on CoF? I'm sure you want it, so keep reading this.

Team for Crucible of Fire

Jasmine
Flora
Riley
Tanya
Ariel

Of you course you can change one hero of that list, but it's my recomendation, this team will work ( I beat all teams everyday with this team).
If you dont have heroes from that list you can change for the next heroes:

Tanya→Ethera
Riley→Elric or Drago
Jasmine→Garrick or Arachna.

Make sure you have in your team always a healer hero for this CoF.

TIPS:Image

Here I will give to you all some tips that I use to complete it.

1) How to recover all my Healt?, if you are using that team what I listed Jasmine and Flora well you can use this strategy. First step, let that two heroes charge all of their energy bar (Yellow Bar), second step when you are needing health just use their definitive attack at same time, it will give you almost or why not FULL Health to your heroes again.

2) Usefull tip, if you are in a battle and you see that u are losing all your heroes press the pause buttom, exit battle, this cancel the battle and you hero will be back with all your HP, join again in the stage what you was, start again this is your second oportunity to beat them up!. Use it when the battle time is almost out, because if you dont use it you party will die too.

3) You don't want to lose your flora? Well if you dont want flora dies in your CoF, when you are going to do a battle with a Tanya as enemy, change your flora for any other hero, remember tanya is a single target hero, it will attack your flora until she die.

4) When all your energy is full on every hero in your party use them all at same time!, it will destroy the enemy party too fast.

5) When you are in the penultimate stage recover your energy to use it at same time in the final stage, it will make you win the final stage for sure.

RULES

*It will be updating the list when I learn more strategy from the CoF*.
Last edited by Tryndamere on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
the chaos and the calm

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: [Guide] Crucible of Fire

Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Any suggestion? post it heere !
the chaos and the calm

Gremlin
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:03 am

Cool! (But now Tashi is way better than Drago or Elric. And Leon and Marianna its not so bad for using as healing crew with Flora.) But in whole your strategy is brilliant! Thanks!

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am

Good guide but seems outdated.
I dont use flora at all.
I manage health by changing many heroes (not just one team)
Right approach is to accumulate energy at early fights for many heroes (especially on like firehawk or xanos whos ult can make short of enemy)

So at first few fights I accumulate energy for:
Xanos, Malrath, riley, zem, firehawk, taurus, jasmin, lingling, cara

Then most fights do on team like:
Lingling jasmine taurus malrath garrik
Adapt with kong or zem against some teams and for backup

But when come to end I do:
Zem kill by cara (equivalent to win)
Firehawk plus jasmin (one more win from start)
Lingling boost to hp and attack (almost dure win without losses)
Xanos ult plus somthing else (quick win)

Before used alana with ult accumulated.

So key is adaption and energy management, in this case CoF is boring 15 min activity to get gold and items.

S

cnlew
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:35 am

ZEM
SERAFINE
TAURUS
JASMINE
GARRICK
Zem and garrick ults are used off the bat if able
jasmine ult after Taurus boosts if you are hurting
taurus ult to team wipe and interrupt
serafine ult when opportunity presents
*Malrath can be switched with zem if you have him

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:24 am

Wow, see how much has changed in the game in terms of usable heroes, since the OP posted this guide first

lightccb
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:27 am

I beat the crucible every day and I've been using Zem, Taurus, Garrick, Lumos, and Jasmine. I've never lost a battle even against lvl 93's or higher (I'm currently lvl 89)

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:14 am

The Guide is very outdated
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

monstermike
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:15 am

Level 65 here. I think i haven't completed the CoF only a handful of times, bad planning on my part.

My first team is Garrick, Nilya, PoP, Ezio, & Flor. Can usually get through 7 rounds with them.

My second team is Serafyne, Kong, Tashi, Firehawk & Tholin.

The main ney, is having a deep roster, a minimum of 15 hero's. Having a variety allows you to make the matches begin in your favor.

The worst part of CoF is the AI starting with a random amount of energy. I hit a round today where Firehawk started with full energy. I must have backed out of that match 10x before pulling it off.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:30 am

I think people should stop reviving this topic, it is over a year old, obviously outdated.
And no, you don't need 15 or more. You only need 5, in my new account I only needed 5 and never had any troubles at all, in my oldest account I usually only use 5 also, and none are CS heroes. Pretty easy.