Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Re: Tier List & Buff Guide

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm talking 200 forge Awakened Heroes. Elric can tank Arachna and survive long enough, no other tank can last as long.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Urion wrote:
I'm talking 200 forge Awakened Heroes. Elric can tank Arachna and survive long enough, no other tank can last as long.

I have incorporated your feedback by making a statement on the main page that this tier guide does not include awakened heroes, is for all players (not just 90+!), and I have moved Awakened Hero notes to a separate tab. Awakened heroes are amazing, but of little consequence for players 89-. :)

I'm not sure that telling a player "level your Namtar because he's amazing at 90 and after you finish a 2 +week quest!" is helpful when they're in the now of their own play-through.

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Can anyone who has Arcturus send me what his awakened skill is? (To see this, just go to his character card, click "Abilities," and scroll down)

EDIT:
Arcturus's Awakened Ability: Ice Blockade
Arcturus senses which teammate is under the greatest threat and forms an ice blockade around them. While behind the blockade they cannot move, but are protected from all damage and will recover health quickly. Arcturus will not target an ally that is immune to control abilities or who is currently using their ultimate. This ability may only be used once per battle. If it has not been used yet and Arcturus is close to death, he will use it on himself.
Last edited by Walksmc on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Walksmc wrote:
Can anyone who has Arcturus send me what his awakened skill is? (To see this, just go to his character card, click "Abilities," and scroll down)

Thank you!

Tholin's Awakened Ability: Power of the Beast
Everytime Tholin's wolverines attack the enemy, a random teammate will receive a burst of energy.