Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Re: Tier List & Buff Guide

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:06 am

Urion wrote:
While I respect the views of the creator, I'm not sure if they have endgame experience. The awakened heroes are ridiculously strong now. Elric is the best tank/control now, Namtar is a beast offtank/control. Sera is the best dps in game currently. Combine all 3 at 200 forge and watch Sera kill their entire party.
You can create a 5 man awakened team and win 90% of your matches =)

I've added a separate tab for Awakened Heroes. Please feel free to pm me, comment, or leave feedback here and I will incorporate your thoughts! This guide was always meant to be a community effort, and you can easily provide the endgame view I do not have. :)

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:46 am

Random idea.. take screen shots of the stats for each hero at 7 stars fully enchanted level 90 and link each one to the corresponding hero

OR if it's easier... add more columns or a seperate tab and manually enter the information (with a filter)

This would allow us to compare stats easier and see what to expect end game
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:15 am

Guru wrote:
Random idea.. take screen shots of the stats for each hero at 7 stars fully enchanted level 90 and link each one to the corresponding hero

OR if it's easier... add more columns or a separate tab and manually enter the information (with a filter)

This would allow us to compare stats easier and see what to expect end game

I'm actually working on that! Sadly, stats aren't the be all end all due to interactions with abilities.

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:28 am

Very awesome guide and helpful!

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Guide is literally junk the second I seen them rate Esabel higher on Defense, than offense...
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Saying Elric has easy stones to get than Shirley is also pretty funny. I have her 7*, and was getting 75 a day. Can you do that with Elric on a non VIp account?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 pm

As with Esabel, you give Vince a lower rating on offense than defense, when they are both A VERY bad idea to use as defenders.

Walksmc
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:30 am

Vesperas wrote:
As with Esabel, you give Vince a lower rating on offense than defense, when they are both A VERY bad idea to use as defenders.

Hello Vesperas! I see you have have strong opinions. Please, create your own guide if you think your experience is more accurate, or feel free to comment on the google document or pm me directly.

I rated Esabel and Vincent very poorly all around, but tried to be generous with their "tank status" in defensive arena. I would not actually recommend investing in either at any point (which is why their overall grades are pitiful!).

You're correct that Shirley is technically easier to farm for than Elric.

Shirley requires 80 soulstones or a lucky pull to summon, and Elric is the very first character you receive. He has one of the most accessibly sets of heroics in the game, which means that any player (up to the level required to farm Heroic Chapter 5) can gain 9 Elric Soulstones a day. Even if you can reliably clear Crucible of Fire once per day at low levels, that gives enough for 15 Shirley Soulstones. The thing is that you only get so many Dragon Scales, and Shirley is not generally considered an outstanding tank in the community's opinion.

Have you had success with her? Would you suggest Shirley for other players?

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:35 am

I'm pretty sure I have my server's strongest Shirley, but I'm not releasing my super secret combo. On server 15-18, we are in garbage time as we are stuck at 90. If anyone makes a crazy good team, it gets copied by the money spender guild.

Anyways, I currently have 4 stacked defensive wins with her VS all vips with 2+ awokes (I had none on the team)

As for Esa/Vince they are situational, which limits defense. Like Tayna, she should be a B/D in offense/def as she dominates vs certain parties but is dead weight on defense.

For Esa, you use her as a secondary tank VS draco & AoE to get ok life span/attack, rather than, like slim, who'll die. Use her in front VS Vince to dps faster than any other tank (Mushi/Riley are strong, but i'd save her for a dive team, mushi? He like sucks now), and you can have her poke alana Vs Flora team to get her special faster lol.

Vince is obvious, if you have him as a solo tank, your defense is a D, offensively? B as again, he can destroy magic teams, but nothing else.

Again, game is in garbage time, was so much better when everyone had different hunters, now everyone has everything. While I'm still top 20 whenever I want, it's annoying that I have to try VS people who are terrible, and scrape by because there is no advancement.

Sorry if I came off like a D, but to answer your last question, I have a full strat guide on GameFAQs.com, 1st version, so before epic. I left the hunter section vague to let people individualize. So you see, I would of nit picked at anything, generally, if someone sees their fav hunter as a D, it can demoralize them.

My fav is obvious, I just couldn't find her, so I used her Caucasian sister lol. Oh, I'm dead serious about that poke thing, I used to 2v5 destroy people with Esa/Alana before garbage time.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:05 pm

Vesperas please use the EDIT function when you want to add something to a post you just made. Also if you want to share your guides with our community feel free to create a topic here. :)

Walksmc took a long time doing this guide and as you saw in other pages he is open to suggestions, but there is no need of attacking him if you don`t agree with his opinions expressed in the guide.