Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tier List & Buff Guide

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:21 am

Hey guys,
this is a Tier List & Buff Guide sheet found on Reddit.

Do you agree with it?
If you have any suggestion, write them in the discussion or here(I'll add them on Reddit).

I hope it helps!

[credits and thanks to Walksmc]

usaarlit
Squire
Squire

Re: Tier List & Buff Guide

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:28 am

thats awesome. thx for sharing. i think it will help to all of us.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:48 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Hey guys,
this is a Tier List & Buff Guide sheet found on Reddit.

Do you agree with it?
If you have any suggestion, write them in the discussion or here(I'll add them on Reddit).

I hope it helps!

[credits and thanks to Walksmc]

Great job thanks! Don’t underestimate crusher, he can tank a lot + put a shield after his death + take down enemy energy and give a chance to survive longer with that enemy ultimate in arena f.e.
Since prophecy pool is open – he can be useful to beat Fenix ))
I will try to add something later!

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:59 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
Great job thanks! Don’t underestimate crusher, he can tank a lot + put a shield after his death + take down enemy energy and give a chance to survive longer with that enemy ultimate in arena f.e.

I'm still too noob to judge Crusher but he's great when unlocks purple ability! He tanks a lot of damage and has decent support abilities...

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
InhaleExhale wrote:

I'm still too noob to judge Crusher but he's great when unlocks purple ability! He tanks a lot of damage and has decent support abilities...

tried out crusher in CoF just now, i have him 5* 90 LvL almost full enchant... but Stone alien has left us in the middle of the road )))) he is too slooooow, enemies just die before he can do something of his abilities. he is definitely not CoF hero))))

Shovon Mutant
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:44 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
Zi0iP wrote:
InhaleExhale wrote:

tried out crusher in CoF just now, i have him 5* 90 LvL almost full enchant... but Stone alien has left us in the middle of the road )))) he is too slooooow, enemies just die before he can do something of his abilities. he is definitely not CoF hero))))

How do u like ur lvl 90 5* crusher.Is he adequete or does he need more stars to bloom worthily?

chvrch
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:18 pm

I was actually thinking of making something like this for myself so decision making is easier. I offer a conundrum though: I have both Garrick and Riley at 3*, I use them interchangeably. Who should I prioritize for 4-5*? My main team is Leon, Leah, dokras, gayle & a flex pick.
Dokras4lyfe

Machokara
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:27 pm

This is awesome.
Now i have some knowledge of the heroes.
Tnx for sharing. <3
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !

Polt
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Lot stuff here is right but they got some wrong. They said all based on 90 level 7 *. But few things are not right for orange level 90.
- Ezio on orange gets 3 life steal items that when maxed enchanted gives him 140 life steal and they say he has no life steal at all.
- Ulfang is not suppose to be tank at all he is buffer and damage no idea why would put tank as primary role.
- Vincent they have as useless but he a magic team counter having highest magic def in whole game. He is tank to counter magic teams.
- Xanos 7 star is amazing on raids and some Hol bosses no idea why they ranked him so low in both. Probly don't have him 7*.
- Aqua 7 star does as much if not more aoe damage then a riley. Another don't think they have 7 * so grading him to low.
- Osiris I don't agree with either only magic damage hero does more damage then her is gizmo but she also silences and buffs other magic damage.
- Baltor does more damage then slim both 7* in HOL but slim gets A rank he gets D. How does that work?
- Wraxius gets D in raid but he will do 10 times more damage against magic teams then everyone else in raids/raid bosses.

Now as for crusher he starts off good but does not scale good his pdef and mdef growth is lowest in whole game for tank so even when get purple that increases both by percentage still cannot match other tanks in game. By orange crusher is all but useless getting 2 shot in arena.
Last edited by Polt on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 pm

Polt wrote:
Lot stuff here is right but they got some wrong. They said all based on 90 level 7 *. But few things are not right for orange level 90.
- Ezio on orange gets 3 life steal items that when maxed enchanted gives him 140 life steal and they say he has no life steal at all.
- Ulfang is not suppose to be tank at all he is buffer and damage no idea why would put tank as primary role.
- Vincent they have as useless but he a magic team counter having highest magic def in whole game. He is tank to counter magic teams.
- Xanos 7 star is amazing on raids and some Hol bosses no idea why they ranked him so low in both. Probly don't have him 7*.
- Aqua 7 star does as much if not more aoe damage then a riley. Another don't think they have 7 * so grading him to low.
- Osiris I don't agree with either only magic damage hero does more damage then her is gizmo but she also silences and buffs other magic damage.
- Baltor does more damage then slim both 7* in HOL but slim gets A rank he gets D. How does that work?
- Wraxius gets D in raid but he will do 10 times more damage against magic teams then everyone else in raids/raid bosses.

Now as for crusher he starts off good but does not scale good his pdef and mdef is lowest in whole game for tank so even when get purple that increases both by percentage still cannot match other tanks in game. By orange crusher is all but useless getting 2 shot in arena.

Ok, do I have to copy-paste it to send your opinion?
Thanks for the opinion!

PS: shall we ask for sticking this?