Horsti
Squire
Squire

My perfect (?) Team

Mon May 30, 2016 8:21 am

Hi there!
My lvl is 49 and I'm looking for my perfect team (arena and campaign), therefore I need your help ;)
Right now my arena team is:
Tholin 3*, Ezio 5*, Ethera 3*, Ariel 2* and Cara 2*
And here is the rest of my chars:
Hanzo 3*, Flora 3*, Dokras 2*, Arachna 2*, Ember 3*, Slim 3*, Elrik 2*, Drago 2*, Osiris 2*, Vincent 2*, Leon 2*, Gus 2*, Mortus 2*, Gale 2*, Boomer 1*

Which characters should I focus on? I tried Flora a lot, since she is my only healer, but 'til she heals most of the team is down. Thought about switching Ethera - her slow-effect is not bad, but I am not happy with her damage - with Dokras, then I would have 2 wolfes and 2 hedgehoges. Or should I pick Drago as a tank? Or maybe Arachna? I am trying to get Jasmine, but I only have 11/80...

I am looking forward to your advice :)

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: My perfect (?) Team

Mon May 30, 2016 9:38 am

Horsti wrote:
Hi there!
My lvl is 49 and I'm looking for my perfect team (arena and campaign), therefore I need your help ;)
Right now my arena team is:
Tholin 3*, Ezio 5*, Ethera 3*, Ariel 2* and Cara 2*
And here is the rest of my chars:
Hanzo 3*, Flora 3*, Dokras 2*, Arachna 2*, Ember 3*, Slim 3*, Elrik 2*, Drago 2*, Osiris 2*, Vincent 2*, Leon 2*, Gus 2*, Mortus 2*, Gale 2*, Boomer 1*

Which characters should I focus on? I tried Flora a lot, since she is my only healer, but 'til she heals most of the team is down. Thought about switching Ethera - her slow-effect is not bad, but I am not happy with her damage - with Dokras, then I would have 2 wolfes and 2 hedgehoges. Or should I pick Drago as a tank? Or maybe Arachna? I am trying to get Jasmine, but I only have 11/80...

I am looking forward to your advice :)

Cara is a bad hero in your case. Her sleep won't be applied because Tholin, Ariel and Ezio will wake them up. She is strong but doesn't fit your current team. I'd classify Ethera more than a CoF hero than an arena hero.
Flora is mandatory for you Crucible of Fire, keep upgrading her until you have Jasmine.

A very strong team is Ezio, Arachna, Slim, Dokras and Mortus. If you can afford it, try it out in arena. An other viable option is Drago Tholin Ezio Arachna Dokras.

Drago is the best tank available, stick to him. Arachna is insane throughout the whole game, especially against physical heroes and to burn the tank quickly. Dokras' minions are perfect magic attack Counter.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Horsti
Squire
Squire

Re: My perfect (?) Team

Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:10 am

Thx for the advice. Leveled Arachna and until now I don't regret it. Not sure about Dokras yet.
Gathered diamonds and opend 10 chest, now I have a few more chars to think about.
New chars are: Arcturus, Gizmo and Mariana. I met Gizmo in many arena-maches and sometimes he crushed my hole team. Do you think I can take him into my team? What about Arcturus an Mariana? Should I lvl one of them?