KashHatton
Squire
Squire

Any tips on getting gold for a newbie?

Mon May 30, 2016 12:37 am

I've been playing for a few days and I'm level 40 with 16 heroes. I can already see that gold to upgrade abilities is going to be in short supply.
Any tips on a daily cadence for maximizing gold collection?

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Re: Any tips on getting gold for a newbie?

Mon May 30, 2016 1:45 am

Do crucible every single day. Make sure you add heroes to your guild's mercenary camp every day as well. In 2 more levels you'll open the treasure cave. Take advantage of this to mine gold as often as possible. Never underestimate plundering as a means to gain even more gold. It adds up quickly.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon May 30, 2016 7:49 am

KashHatton wrote:
I've been playing for a few days and I'm level 40 with 16 heroes. I can already see that gold to upgrade abilities is going to be in short supply.
Any tips on a daily cadence for maximizing gold collection?

Imho it’s impossible to train 16 heroes at your lvl, try to make under 10 heroes and train only them. Stay active, do caverns, do midas touch. I put the biggest cave for 10 hours and collect gold ASAP after 10 hours past, then make a new cave.
Join facebook page and be in touch with events, check events-ingame button for double coins events or all day-open caverns etc.)))

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon May 30, 2016 7:53 am

Your first priority should be those 5 heroes that make you clear the Crucible of Fire. If you can't beat it every day you will suffer in every other game aspect. Second priority should be the arena then. If those heroes coincide then priorize for guild raids next. The more damage you deal, the more Gold you get as well.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 11:16 am

Well for this level focus on 8 heroes like this you will not waste your Gold on your 16 heroes ability also at your level don't buy anything in the market just the items you need

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!