Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Why are some abilities interrupted?

Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm

I am not talking about the obvious here: stuns, sleep, tangles, etc. I am talking about abilities that are not supposed to interrupt. I'm sure everyone has notice this and knows what I'm talking about. Why does this happen?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Why are some abilities interrupted?

Tue May 24, 2016 5:33 pm

Leo Garcia wrote:
I am not talking about the obvious here: stuns, sleep, tangles, etc. I am talking about abilities that are not supposed to interrupt. I'm sure everyone has notice this and knows what I'm talking about. Why does this happen?

If you are referring to ultimates like Wraxius or Tholin getting interrupted by regular attacks without crowd control, I've already incluced them in my "Known Bugs / Issues" thread.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm

Arclight wrote:
Leo Garcia wrote:

If you are referring to ultimates like Wraxius or Tholin getting interrupted by regular attacks without crowd control, I've already incluced them in my "Known Bugs / Issues" thread.

Ya I saw that some strange thing happen Wraxius ultimate also Gale sometimes

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Mine
Squire
Squire

Tue May 24, 2016 6:17 pm

Some abilities like Ember purple ability have a interupt effect that is not mentioned in the description. While a lot of them interupt animations no matter what others only do it when they crit. Most noticeable one is Leah split shot, if it crits it can stop abilities that are being cast.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Mine wrote:
Some abilities like Ember purple ability have a interupt effect that is not mentioned in the description. While a lot of them interupt animations no matter what others only do it when they crit. Most noticeable one is Leah split shot, if it crits it can stop abilities that are being cast.

That's not quite true. Every ability has the chance to interrupt. The two main factors here is the correlation between
"Physical Attack + Physical Pierce Rating + Physical Crit Rating vs. enemies Physical Armor" and
"Magic Attack + Magic Pierce Rating + Magic Crit Rating vs. enemies Magic Armor".

The greater the difference the more likely is it to crit and make the enemy flinching.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss