Dirk
Baron
Baron

Help me. with the Guild Dungeon Management

Tue May 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Hi everyboy, i'am the guild maste of the 2 guild of my server. We are active and we have a good average level.... We are a good guiold at all...

Now we are poo of stamina and have the problem to open dungeon (wich one, how manu etc....)

I have read other guild can keep 4 or 5 dungeon open... (how is possible?)

Does someone could give me some advice?

Thanks

Dirk

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Help me. with the Guild Dungeon Management

Tue May 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Dirk wrote:
Hi everyboy, i'am the guild maste of the 2 guild of my server. We are active and we have a good average level.... We are a good guiold at all...

Now we are poo of stamina and have the problem to open dungeon (wich one, how manu etc....)

I have read other guild can keep 4 or 5 dungeon open... (how is possible?)

Does someone could give me some advice?

Thanks

Dirk

Dungeons get hard and hard and its hard to complete so it will still opened per 4-5 days, players in these days do like 50k stamina together in your guild. Open the dungeons according your members level to get the item what they need.
the chaos and the calm

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Re: Help me. with the Guild Dungeon Management

Tue May 24, 2016 4:12 pm

To open 4+ dungeons, you need a lot of guild points. Having 3 dungeons open can be hard enough. You need a guild that is active and have each member contribute at least 600 points a day (4,000 a week). It is beneficial to have members with VIP to be able to contribute 800 points a day (5600 a week); this is the maximum points possible for a single member to contribute each day. Also, being a top guild in the HoL leaderboard will help the guild with some guild points.