Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

How to counter Garrick?

Tue May 24, 2016 3:55 am

I know Selene is a good counter against Garrick; her splash attack (2nd ability) inflicts a lot of damage to Garrick. The problem is that Selene does not use this ability that often, and Selene herself is not enough to kill Garrick quickly. So which other heroes should I use along with Selene? I was thinking of Serafine or Ariel, since they have good AoE, and Ariel will take me less time to upgrade since she's close to orange fusion. Any other heroes will take me longer to ugrade, but I am willing to listen for advice. Let me know what you think and which heroes you use to counter Garrick.

Keep in mind I am searching for heroes who can kill Garrick quickly, so Jasmine and tanks are not an option.

Thanks in advance.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: How to counter Garrick?

Tue May 24, 2016 5:08 am

Use Ariel, Jasmine with her final attack can beat garrick too :^).
the chaos and the calm

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue May 24, 2016 6:55 am

Leo Garcia wrote:
I know Selene is a good counter against Garrick; her splash attack (2nd ability) inflicts a lot of damage to Garrick. The problem is that Selene does not use this ability that often, and Selene herself is not enough to kill Garrick quickly. So which other heroes should I use along with Selene? I was thinking of Serafine or Ariel, since they have good AoE, and Ariel will take me less time to upgrade since she's close to orange fusion. Any other heroes will take me longer to ugrade, but I am willing to listen for advice. Let me know what you think and which heroes you use to counter Garrick.

Keep in mind I am searching for heroes who can kill Garrick quickly, so Jasmine and tanks are not an option.

Thanks in advance.

IMHO, to counter Garrick you need definite setup – that means you should choose heroes that can be useless against other enemies, so I prefer to sacrifice 1 of my hero and pray for luck))))
You are right, just try magic heroes like Ember, Ariel; Riley can interrupt and stun Garrick if you are lucky. Or just try to take down tank asap and get close to Garrick
by the way, Garrick stroked my hero for 99k damage on Arena yesterday (90 LvL)

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Tue May 24, 2016 8:18 am

You can use selene + any other front or aoe magic damage (marianna ariel boomer ember??? Etc.)
Dokras is good too , his minions will assorb first attack after stealh of garrick.

OT: @inhaleexhale i saw my garrick do 108k few times

Skelin
Squire
Squire

Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am

Dokras CC OP.