ChaosLegion
Squire
Squire

Re: Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Let me start by saying I HATE Ezio. I don't have him as I can't afford him, well, the 5* and 7* variations of him anyway, and he is a constant pain in the arena and crucible. Having said that, I understand that paying customers do need to have a good advantage over non paying to justify the money spent and, although it pains me I'm OK with that.

HOWEVER, I also think Ezio has a few issues that need to be fixed. First of all, he can't dodge out of Cara's ult. And yes, it does happen and it's easy to reproduce. All you need is a crucible fight with Cara's energy full and Ezio in front of the other party. If your first move is to use Cara's ult on Ezio, he will be trapped, take one or 2 hits, but as soon as he gets hit by the front line heroes he will dodge the hit and jump out of the cage in the process. That is a clear bug imho that needs to be fixed. Also, when he is jumping around hitting people he should be hittable as well. Alana's ult is basically the same move but more focused and I've seen her die mid ult many times. If anything it's just not consistent.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Yea, I agree^

Alana is a magic elf thingy, and "shadow walks", literally disappears... but gets killed or kill stolen way too much as it takes forever (Not like her White counter part should in my avatar lol), where as Ezio can back flip through AOE's... which makes no sense...

The only logical way to dodge, say Jazz, is to be in another dimension... like Alana... but that doesn't work, while Ezio just back flips.

They either need to eliminate his life steal, ton down dodge rate or energy gained, or simply lower his ult damage. While I agree he has counters, and I can counter him, on defense, you should have to worry about a single hunter not only tanking damage but killed everyone.

He's like the new Fallon Dominion, only worse because he isn't available to everyone.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 am

7 star Ezio's can be exceptionally frustrating to fight if you don't know what to do. If he's tanking for the enemy in the arena, this is a easy win usually.
Counter him with Ezio+Awakened Arachna or just Awakened Arachna as tank. He's a very strong hero, everything Hanzo should have been.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

Slejhy
Squire
Squire

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:23 pm

He's freaking obnoxious in crucible... cancels healings cuz he just randoly disappear from the map... yeah.. great hero...
Ryu - s145

Tsukuyomi
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 am

I only hope that he will be nerfed soon.

Yep Staff, its not inmortal but its totally OP

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:09 am

Tsukuyomi wrote:
I only hope that he will be nerfed soon.

Yep Staff, its not inmortal but its totally OP

People who has paid to get him at it is should get compensated if a nerf happens, that or just adapt your team to counter him (which its the obvious choice)

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:35 am

I have Ezio 7* just "for fun".
I never liked him because a simple 2* Arachna can destroy a 7* hero.

I usually use him in CoF even if he dodges Jasmine's and Flora's ulti.
Anyway, I'm using it 7* in a server where the top 5 Arena have 4* heroes. In that case, he's OP and pain in the *** for the opponents; is he really OP vs 7* heroes?

Anyway, if they nerf him, I want a full refund or, at least, the price I paid in diamonds(keeping Ezio)...that means at least 12 000 diamonds + bonuses!

NewbieLolol
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Also Cara is a huge counter to ezio.. Well at least from what I have seen