Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Re: Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:02 pm

I think Ezio is OP. I have him at 7 stars and fully enchanted orange. If I'm up against him without a magic user, the enemy single Ezio can take down my entire 5 man physical team, including my own Ezio. That's messed up. He zips around without being targeted, continuing the gain 50 energy every dodge, which is every attack.

Ethera only gains 15 energy per dodge.

I think either Ezio's energy gain needs nerfed, or the amount of time he is untargetable needs to be changed.

I'm happy I have him, and was happy to spend for him. He's great. But honestly, he's breaking the game.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:50 pm

You can't really complain that Ezio is OP because Ezio beats Ezio. It means their team composition outlasted yours and was just better. As much as you'd like to believe, Ezio did not do all the work. There were 4 other heroes doing just as much to destroy you and almost definitely did more to defeat your Ezio than their own. This just supports the fact that Ezio is not unstoppable as well as the fact that Ezio was made to defeat popular physical teams. I still have yet to run into this Ezio wall everyone seems to be complaining about, but then I always run a 2 magic/3 phys or 3 magic/2 phys team so that I can't be walled by heroes that play one field or the other too well.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Ezio at high levels is a bit much. He is counter able, but in a team with Tanya and garrick you start running out of viable options. And the fact that he can kill 4 physical heroes by himself is too hard of a counter for physical teams. Yes, people should have to run magic heroes but this guy is ridiculous against physical heroes. Just tone the infinite dodging down a notch.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Tanya, Ezio, Garrick, Cara, Gizmo. Unbeatable OP team. End discussion.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:32 am

go to youtube and type in ezio soul hunters. you can watch videos of him soloing 2 to 3 awakened 7 star heros. How is fair in any way shape or form that a 5 * hero unawakened can solo 3 7* awakened heros.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:30 am

I'm looking, but I'm not seeing. Help me out? All I came up with was a bunch of character introductions that only had some basic fights to try him out in easy combat.

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:25 am

you can say what ever you want about ezio but he is strong prolly the strongest in game because he dodges to many attacks he can even dodge jasmines ulti and several other magic ultis if he does he jump on the correct time ive seen him dodge jasmines ulti gizmos ulti so far. pretty sure he will dodge even more ultis :)

and i understand they make a 150 dollar hero strong but this strong? instant 7 stars.. such a high dodge but we will have to learn and life with it :D

GabrielYYZ
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:51 pm

The problem with Ezio is not at level 90, the problem is people with party level ~60-70 that bought him at 7 stars, at that party level most people have 4-5 star heroes and he's just extremely overpowered in that condition. At level 90 you can have 7* heroes as well and Dokras/Arachna just toy with him, Mortus/Serafine rip him to shreds. I think a sensible middle ground would've been restricting the 7* Ezio purchase to players with party level 75+ with the option to 7* him after you reach that party level.

I don't really mind though, 'cause i've been lucky, i suppose, with not facing too many 7 stars Ezios.

ShadowNukePie
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Where ezio is really op is at low levels. having a 7-star highly-powerful hero can decimate, especially when you don't have access to every hero, so countering enemies is impossible when you don't have any of the counters

Camander
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:48 pm

I have mixed feelings about this.

I have a 7* Ezio, and he's certainly not invincible. Any high dps magic hero (Cara I'm looking at you) can easily beat him...if they can hit him. I've noticed that he is often my highest damage dealer, but he's usually my second or third to die in a losing fight.

I paid for him, so I would certainly be upset if he was nerfed, but I do have to admit that he's a bit of a game changer.

My biggest problem is the effect he has on CoF. Seems like 80-90% of teams have an Ezio. A single Ulti means one of my team dead. And with his attack rate being what it is, it happens a little too often.