Polt
Baron
Baron

Re: Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Sat May 28, 2016 6:53 pm

I got to agree Ezio is stronger then every other hero in game. Ask around and everyone will tell you. There are videos of him on youtube 90 level 5 star soloing 2 7 star awakened heroes. No hero that is not awakened should be this strong. Until they actually take time look at how op he is best can do is just use him to beat everything. If have to fight him crowd control like cara or Arturus is best against him. You will still loose half times against him with these heros but will give you a chance to beat him.

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Sun May 29, 2016 12:48 am

1. There's definitely no changes in Bloodspear
2. I agree that there are strategies to counter certain heroes, but this shouldn't be an excuse to add insanely strong ones, and with this I don't mean to Ezio, but Garrick, Gizmo, Jasmine, etc...

For example, before Garrick I think it was unthinkable to see hits above 30K, but after Garrick arrives it changed that and now we can see hits of 30K, 45K, etc... from him... Gizmo, the same story, when he's going to ult you know that at least 2 or 3 your heroes will die (with few exceptions)

I understand that this is like the rock-paper-scissors game, but if 80% of the time you see the same heroes in the top teams (Garrick, Jasmine, Ethera, Gizmo, etc) is for a reason... I would like a lot if the developers made some changes to see more variety in the Arena.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun May 29, 2016 1:35 am

I feel like Xanos 4* > Ezio 7*.
Or Ezio dodges everything or Xanos ulti can deal 3/4 of Ezio's max health damage!
I feel like Ezio is not that good in Arena...I keep using him because I don't have Jasmine, Gizmo or Garrick yet!

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Sun May 29, 2016 4:03 am

There's a huge problem with Ezio. The problem with him is that he appears to not be in the battlefield (not literally). He's like a ghost you can't attack, but he can attack you. He's immune to everything while he dances around the field and fooling around. At least make Ezio targetable when he's jumping all over the place.

And as for Bloodspear, there seems to be a bug with him. I only use him in the HoL and in raids, so I don't know if it's the same problem everywhere else—but he doesn't always give speed to everyone's attacks. Maybe he wasn't nerfed; maybe it's a bug

PS. We might have to deal with Ezio for a while, so until then, use Cara and Gizmo against him. They work amazingly.
Last edited by Leo Garcia on Sun May 29, 2016 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Sun May 29, 2016 4:13 am

Alex wrote:
Ezio is not op at all. Yes maybe he can take a full physical team on his own. But add mortus or Osiris in the party and bye bye ezio.

If Ezio is capable of taking a full physical team on his own, he is overpowered.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sun May 29, 2016 7:14 am

Since everyone and their mom uses physical teams in late game since they're the only thing that works at all all the time except against another physical team the devs have been releasing a lot of physical counters lately that haven't been working until now. I say until now because of all the uproar we're getting from everyone bellyaching over Ezio being OP. I'm glad Ezio has been included into the team because now people will actually start using some of the magic heroes even in late game to counter him. Cara is Ezio's bane. Invest in her. Play the game the way it was meant to be played and stop being a sissy about it. Sorry your one size fits all physical juggernaut team doesn't win you all your battles anymore, but it was going to happen eventually.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

Polt
Baron
Baron

Mon May 30, 2016 7:46 pm

He dodges magic to not just physical no other hero in game can dodge magic. have seen him dodge half a gizmo volley witch is just stupid.

Brainless
Knight
Knight

Mon May 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Might dodge gizmos ult but Cara.... her ult is undodgeable if skill maxed out.... my cara can 1shot ezio from full health with her ult! Build a team to counter rest of the enemy team and put in Cara to counter Ezio! Cara can be countered with Dokras but thats Inception lvl stuff witch many might not understand.
My point is that stop beeing a sissy and start lvling mages for gods sake! Out of my 17 orange heroes 10 are mages/supports and I still hold a rank in top 10 in arena.
Team name: [SL]✨Brainless
Server: 066 Urestag
Guild: Soul Legacy
Level: 100
Vip: 11

Polt
Baron
Baron

Mon May 30, 2016 9:45 pm

actually he can dodge cara special with his third skill. I do agree crowd control is way to beat him. just saying every other hero in game has someway to counter them. His third skill and magic dodge gives him a chance to avoid every single attack in game. Witch makes him far stronger then every other hero in game.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Tue May 31, 2016 10:05 am

Him dodging a Cara ult is purely speculation unless you can provide some sort of proof. Even if it's possible he'll be using that up a lot and chances of it being up when Cara is ready to ult are very low. That would be one very lucky Ezio. The entire point of this is that Ezio has hard counters just the same as every one of the heroes in the game. My standard mid-late game team tends to get wrecked by enemy Arachna and she's not even considered all that good until she's awakened. Back in the early game I got stopped in my tracks trying to run crucible against teams full of Serafine and Gizmo. Then I learned how to deal with them. In the end, most of this is just complaining that Ezio is a pretty solid hero that many people haven't found counters for yet and in a few more weeks people will forget this was even a thing. If anything, Gizmo changed the concept of Soul Hunter's META loads more than Ezio has. If you want him, put in a dollar. If you don't you're not missing out on a Soul Hunters revolution like some would have you believe. You just don't have a hero that some other people do. It's not all that different from the heroes people buy for a hundred dollars once a month or the conjuring stone exclusives.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579