InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Tue May 24, 2016 6:44 am

VIP15 wrote:
leroytje22 wrote:
wow 1 or 2 counter heroes so basicly that means most of the other teams in war are Screwed against him ? is that the point of war? dont think so tbh :) but ah well nevermind :)

Well if you notice Drago is the same have few heroes counter him same for arachna and the most important JASMINE only Tanya can kill her why you didn't ask for their nerf?

Ok next point everyone in this game know in this game the player who pay will have more heroes and power than the free player because the developers payed for this game so they will not make it totally free so when they create a hero that cost 150$ they will not make him weak then so none will buy him get with it please

So Ezio overpower? Yes I agree he is but that does not mean he is unbeatable and if you search more you will see some heroes in Soulhunters have the same situation few heroes can counter him

And please go for new server get Arachna 3 stars or 4 from level 40-65 NONE team will beat her...

Totally agree, but guys are right too. It was weird to me, that everyone could buy a hero with 7* instantly. It takes months to train such hero!
I can’t tell Ezio is OP, but I don’t like idea of selling _full-house flash-royal 7*_ hero

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Tue May 24, 2016 10:30 am

VIP15 wrote:
hengli wrote:

Hello Leroy, all the heroes in the game can be countered. It's just about the strategy that you use against them, that's what is interesting about the game, don't you think? :).

Totally agree I got him as 7* Arachna is counter for him also have you tried Hanzo against him

And for the nerf I don't know yet but even if they neft him give them a chance to publish this in the next patch note because some heroes came out this month and they might be over power with Bloodspear ultimate so they have to nerf him..

Can you explain what changes you are saying were made to Bloodspear? We didn't nerf the hero, and the changes we do are always in the update patch notes.

Sehzade
Squire
Squire

Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 am

VIP15 wrote:
leroytje22 wrote:
wow 1 or 2 counter heroes so basicly that means most of the other teams in war are Screwed against him ? is that the point of war? dont think so tbh :) but ah well nevermind :)

Well if you notice Drago is the same have few heroes counter him same for arachna and the most important JASMINE only Tanya can kill her why you didn't ask for their nerf?

Ok next point everyone in this game know in this game the player who pay will have more heroes and power than the free player because the developers payed for this game so they will not make it totally free so when they create a hero that cost 150$ they will not make him weak then so none will buy him get with it please

So Ezio overpower? Yes I agree he is but that does not mean he is unbeatable and if you search more you will see some heroes in Soulhunters have the same situation few heroes can counter him

And please go for new server get Arachna 3 stars or 4 from level 40-65 NONE team will beat her...

Ok so could u tell me if u get paid by the devs to back their (imo) greedy decisions?? The problem is that they want to earn more money by ruining the mechanics of the game..They r already earning their money in the game cuz u cant properly progress without spending..what were they thinking by releasing a 7* hero?I know he can be countered by some heroes and when players start to reach higher levels they r gonna have better 7* heroes than him but while most of us are still in mid-game part this was an absurd decision..so we r yelling about in order not to have them make another decision like this in the future that ll disrupt our gameplay..btw i m gonna buy him too bec i dont wanna see my team left behind but i still think this was a bad release..so go pay or do whatever u want but praise the Devs' decision under any other post bec this is all about how bad they ve done..
Server:117 Batrider
Guild Leader of Omega
Fav. Hero:Garrick

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue May 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Bloodspear definitely didn't receive a nerf, his haste is still applied when using the ultimate.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Tue May 24, 2016 5:47 pm

hengli wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
hengli wrote:

Hello Leroy, all the heroes in the game can be countered. It's just about the strategy that you use against them, that's what is interesting about the game, don't you think? :).

Totally agree I got him as 7* Arachna is counter for him also have you tried Hanzo against him

And for the nerf I don't know yet but even if they neft him give them a chance to publish this in the next patch note because some heroes came out this month and they might be over power with Bloodspear ultimate so they have to nerf him..

Can you explain what changes you are saying were made to Bloodspear? We didn't nerf the hero, and the changes we do are always in the update patch notes.

I said I do not yet if you nerf bloodspear yet or no because I do not use him but I am sure he still have the haste so nothing wrong and I do agree with you

Well and for paid stuff I hope they pay me money but no :D they already paid me a good game :D
and you must see the other company (Ubisoft) they also have their opinion they will not let lilith use their hero for free so they have to do this
and as I said it's more pay to win game than free to play because the people who working on this game needs salary and income

And by the way I did played a lot of games like Soulhunter none of the cheap and balance like this game trust me I played more than 11 game like this one

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Tue May 24, 2016 8:38 pm

hengli wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
hengli wrote:

seems to be normal again the day i posted it .. it did not give attack speed boost anymore but the day after it did again dunno.. several guild members noticed it also. but ah well its normal again so :) thnx

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Maybe it's was a text problem so please again be patient...

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Wed May 25, 2016 12:11 am

Use Arachna, she can beat him easily)
the chaos and the calm

hengli

Wed May 25, 2016 3:03 am

leroytje22 wrote:
hengli wrote:
VIP15 wrote:

seems to be normal again the day i posted it .. it did not give attack speed boost anymore but the day after it did again dunno.. several guild members noticed it also. but ah well its normal again so :) thnx

As you know we can't do changes in heroes without updating the game and we didn't have an update these days. As I told you before this nerf never happened. :) If we do changes in the heroes you will be able to read them on the patch notes.

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Wed May 25, 2016 12:57 pm

hengli wrote:
leroytje22 wrote:
hengli wrote:

As you know we can't do changes in heroes without updating the game and we didn't have an update these days. As I told you before this nerf never happened. :) If we do changes in the heroes you will be able to read them on the patch notes.

like i said i wasent the only 1 that noticed it :) but all fine :) no worries.