leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 pm

what about you guys nerf down ezio a bit.. he is just insane strong.. you chase away the casual semi cash community like this ezio 7 star 5 vs 1 rapes a complete 90 team... whats going on ? he is almost untouchable.. jumping around for liek 4-6 seconds before you can even try to hit him ? and then when you have a small window to hit him you miss cause his dodges is so insane high... either make him hitable during his jumps... or downgrade his Dodge rate cause this is insane..

brings me to point 2 ... why the hell did you nerf Bloodspear? before when you used ulti bloodspears ulti gave attack speed also.. wich made bloodspear really good esp with slower heroes like ethera etc.. and now he does not give any attack speed boost anymore... retarted he can be in the trashcan now...

would also be nice of the devolp team to give us a headsup about nerfs.. instead of just randomly do stuff..

Sehzade
Squire
Squire

Re: Ezio nerf maybe? ( and why is bloodspear Nerfed?)

Sun May 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Yeah i couldnt agree more.The producers showed how money-thirsty they r by making this absurd release.what were they thinking?this makes them seem like robbers who are planning to do their last hit and run job and never come back..Were they thinking "we should earn as much as we can from these fools for the last time and quit and have a living in Bahamas forever???"
Pls dont ruin the mechanics of the game and nerf this hero created by your greed.
Server:117 Batrider
Guild Leader of Omega
Fav. Hero:Garrick

Alex
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 5:53 am

Ezio is not op at all. Yes maybe he can take a full physical team on his own. But add mortus or Osiris in the party and bye bye ezio.
S19 [IM]

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Mon May 23, 2016 7:02 am

Hm, I could easily beat ezio with my bom-team = gale=slim=bloodspear=Enrique=crusher VS ezio 7*=elric=leon=awaken Mortus=Killhoy
Yes, Ezio jumps and scratches my hommies, but that’s all! He is a pussy and dies fast=))
Guys, remember last time you said Ethera is OverPowered and where is she now? Riley OP = where is she now? Slim takes Riley like a hunter takes his prey=))) Ethera has low magic def and dies to any spell.
IMHO devs just wanted to give a present to Assassin Creed`s –fans.

What about Bloodspear – it’s said in description, that he gives attack speed also, is it right, can anyone tell? Just LvL up his ability and look at growing stats…
Yes if they nerf him, it’s a bad idea)))) however the burst was nearly invisible.

Renzalun
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 am

Ezio is surely very very strong (he got relased already as a 7* hero), the problem begins with every strong hero relase (riley garrick etc.), you need to re-think the strategy to beat teams.
Wait a bit till the people that dont have any counter start to upgrade the hero you need to beat him(i know it will take time because they add too many without giving a chance to upgrade a hero in 1 week till you hit lvl90).

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon May 23, 2016 10:31 am

leroytje22 wrote:
what about you guys nerf down ezio a bit.. he is just insane strong.. you chase away the casual semi cash community like this ezio 7 star 5 vs 1 rapes a complete 90 team... whats going on ? he is almost untouchable.. jumping around for liek 4-6 seconds before you can even try to hit him ? and then when you have a small window to hit him you miss cause his dodges is so insane high... either make him hitable during his jumps... or downgrade his Dodge rate cause this is insane..

brings me to point 2 ... why the hell did you nerf Bloodspear? before when you used ulti bloodspears ulti gave attack speed also.. wich made bloodspear really good esp with slower heroes like ethera etc.. and now he does not give any attack speed boost anymore... retarted he can be in the trashcan now...

would also be nice of the devolp team to give us a headsup about nerfs.. instead of just randomly do stuff..

Hello Leroy, all the heroes in the game can be countered. It's just about the strategy that you use against them, that's what is interesting about the game, don't you think? :)

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 am

hengli wrote:

Hello Leroy, all the heroes in the game can be countered. It's just about the strategy that you use against them, that's what is interesting about the game, don't you think? :).

Totally agree I got him as 7* Arachna is counter for him also have you tried Hanzo against him

And for the nerf I don't know yet but even if they neft him give them a chance to publish this in the next patch note because some heroes came out this month and they might be over power with Bloodspear ultimate so they have to nerf him..

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 7:01 pm

wow 1 or 2 counter heroes so basicly that means most of the other teams in war are Screwed against him ? is that the point of war? dont think so tbh :) but ah well nevermind :)

leroytje22
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 7:02 pm

hengli wrote:
leroytje22 wrote:

Hello Leroy, all the heroes in the game can be countered. It's just about the strategy that you use against them, that's what is interesting about the game, don't you think? :)

so explain how does a non paying player counter instant 7 star heroes? ( patience? lol )

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon May 23, 2016 8:34 pm

leroytje22 wrote:
wow 1 or 2 counter heroes so basicly that means most of the other teams in war are Screwed against him ? is that the point of war? dont think so tbh :) but ah well nevermind :)

Well if you notice Drago is the same have few heroes counter him same for arachna and the most important JASMINE only Tanya can kill her why you didn't ask for their nerf?

Ok next point everyone in this game know in this game the player who pay will have more heroes and power than the free player because the developers payed for this game so they will not make it totally free so when they create a hero that cost 150$ they will not make him weak then so none will buy him get with it please

So Ezio overpower? Yes I agree he is but that does not mean he is unbeatable and if you search more you will see some heroes in Soulhunters have the same situation few heroes can counter him

And please go for new server get Arachna 3 stars or 4 from level 40-65 NONE team will beat her...

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!