JackedNTatted
Squire
Squire

Some direction please, kinda stuck!

Sun May 22, 2016 1:40 am

So im on a new server and one of the top players here, but im looking to push to be a clear #1 through out the life of the server. I am usually top 10 arena and easilly 15/15 CoF but feel like I could be doing more. Here are my current characters

Gale
Tholin
Ezio
Vincent
Slim
Jasmine
Drago
Mussashi
Ethra
Ulfang
Ariel
Osiris
Archana

I am farming for Leah as hard as possible, just wondering what would be my best bet for Arena Offense and Defense? ANd the best use of gems a day? Also would tanya be worth getting on her promo?

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Some direction please, kinda stuck!

Sun May 22, 2016 5:05 am

Ofc, Tanya worth it, she is a great hero, she have been on my first team of heroes, great damage, she can defeat easy Gizmo, Ariel,Flora and anothers heroes.

Jasmine is an amazing hero big dmg+healer, use her, Drago as tank, Ariel, ethera, Arachna.
the chaos and the calm

Celine
Squire
Squire

Sun May 22, 2016 8:25 am

Get Garrick and Gizmo. Powerhouses. If you want to stay in the top than there is only 1 thing to do. Spend like hell. All the top players are doing this :-). At the end of the day its pay to win to stay on the top.

I also like Tholin a lot. Great dmg, but be aware in high lvl games he is def no tank! I am als using Gale. Leah, Riley. Jasmine is a must have if you want to be a top player. Other powerhouses: Tanja, Ezio, Arachnia, Dokras, Ariel and Ethera.

What i know from the top players thst they buy stamina up to 200 diamonds. Every day again. If there are rare soulstones for sale: they buy it and also they purchase gold deals. Might cost you 100-150 bucks per month to remain a top players. That choice is ofc totaly yours if you want to spend that amount of money :-)

Hope this helps and have fun!

Sehzade
Squire
Squire

Sun May 22, 2016 10:37 am

Try to get Garrick and Riley as fast as possible..there s no ultimate def in arena..there ll always be a counter whatever u place..but in my server arachna ezio dokras garrick riley is a hard team to beat..Tanya is really great as she can easily wreck the eopponents back lines..but she has to be full skilled and geared up..but in order to lead all areas u need to have heroes for some specific situations..Musashi Tholin Slim Bloodspear Alastair Selene Serafine for raids and HoL.u need at least 3 strong tanks for epic arena..which are in my opinion leon drago elric riley and maybe ezio is a great front line dps can be counted as tank..Gizmo Dokras are awesome.And i agree with the op that u should spent a lot in order to keep ur spot..good luck
Server:117 Batrider
Guild Leader of Omega
Fav. Hero:Garrick

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Always checking this blog

Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Loving the insights of this site :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I recommend looking at this [url=http://forum.uoguide.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=273000 Eyal Nachum banking advice page[/url]or perhaps this [url=http://jzzk.net/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=2892346 Bruc Bond banking info profile[/url]. There's also this [url=http://forum.bizitalk.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3470541 Eyal Nachum banking info profile[/url]and finally this [url=http://forum.uoguide.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=273759 Bruc Bond banking information page[/url]. Also look at this [url=http://www.gamefan.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=239674 Eyal Nachum banking advice page[/url]as well as this [url=https://community.cbr.com/member.php?118066-MichelinaW] Eyal Nachum banking advice website[/url]- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Love reading this site :)

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:41 pm

Love reading this article :) If anyone is curious about English translation, I suggest looking at this convert english to hindi tips forum or perhaps this online english to bengali tips site. There's also this download punjabi fonts info site and this download marathi fonts tips profile. Also, finally look at this telugu typing tips profile as well as this change english to tamil advice website and this download kannada fonts info website while you're at it.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Bruc Bond & Eyal Nachum banking information

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 pm

Love checking this site :) Btw, if anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking simple. I recommend looking at this Bruc Bond bank information profile or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking tips page for more. This Bruc Bond banking information page is also worth a look and don't forget this Bruc Bond banking advice forum. Also take a look at Bruc Bond banking information page and check out this Bruc Bond bank advice site. You may as well check out this Eyal Nachum bank info website too; Eyal Nachum is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments at Bruc Bond.

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Under Cabinet Water Filter Advice Website

Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Love reading this article :) Btw, if anyone is interested in under sink water filters, I suggest looking at this under sink water filter advice page

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

React Native Development Info Page

Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:12 pm

Loving the insights of this blog :) Btw, if anyone is curious about React Native Developers, I recommend looking at this React Native Development information website, it's very useful.