betternerfintz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Thu May 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Actually i'm using:
Elric - Gale - Alana - Ezio - Ariel} For Arena
Elric - Gale - Flora - Ezio - Ariel} For Crucible, Campaign and etc.
Which heroes should I choose for now [lvl 44] and which heroes should I choose for Purple Fusion [+- lvl 49-51]?

Image
Image
Image

And what choose here? Hanzo or Ethera in Arena Shop? Ariel, Dokras or Tholin in Crucible Shop?

Image
Image

For now I have 70 Leah soultones, what do you think about her?
 
Lego
Squire
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Thu May 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Pump ariel up, you will be glad later on.
I prefer ethera over hanzo, but dont like dodge heroes in general.
Gale and ezio should be in primary focus now i guess, and later on get jasmine, garrick and riley(at least thats what i did ;-)).
Try out different heroes, you will always learn something and of course experience silly situations, especially in arena.
Hope i helped
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Thu May 19, 2016 9:32 pm

Ariel is an amazing hero, up her and ethera is better than Hanzo.
the chaos and the calm
 
User avatar
VIP15
Knight
Knight
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 11:00 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Thu May 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Cara Ariel Gale Baltor Elric for arena
Ethera in Arena Shop
Dokras in Crucible Shop
Image

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!
 
betternerfintz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 2:16 am

Lego wrote:
Pump ariel up, you will be glad later on.
I prefer ethera over hanzo, but dont like dodge heroes in general.
Gale and ezio should be in primary focus now i guess, and later on get jasmine, garrick and riley(at least thats what i did ;-)).
Try out different heroes, you will always learn something and of course experience silly situations, especially in arena.
Hope i helped


Jasmine, Garrick and Riley are in epic arena shop, right?
I'll try Leah tomorrow and I'm expecting a lot of her.
Anyway, thanks for your help :D
 
betternerfintz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 2:17 am

Tryndamere wrote:
Ariel is an amazing hero, up her and ethera is better than Hanzo.


I really loved so much Ariel and Ezio ♥
I'll take Ethera soulstones from now on.
 
betternerfintz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 2:21 am

VIP15 wrote:
Cara Ariel Gale Baltor Elric for arena
Ethera in Arena Shop
Dokras in Crucible Shop


I didn't like Baltor, your ultimate ins't something great and he doesn't have a good DPS I guess. Same for Cara, your ultimate is really good but misses a lot of times.
 
Lego
Squire
Squire
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 3:36 am

betternerfintz wrote:
Lego wrote:
Pump ariel up, you will be glad later on.
I prefer ethera over hanzo, but dont like dodge heroes in general.
Gale and ezio should be in primary focus now i guess, and later on get jasmine, garrick and riley(at least thats what i did ;-)).
Try out different heroes, you will always learn something and of course experience silly situations, especially in arena.
Hope i helped


Jasmine, Garrick and Riley are in epic arena shop, right?
I'll try Leah tomorrow and I'm expecting a lot of her.
Anyway, thanks for your help :D


Garrick and riley are in epic, jasmine is in guild store. You're welcome, happy hunting ;-)
 
User avatar
InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Location: Kyiv

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 8:06 am

Ariel is very strong in early game! Then she can be very useful in CoF, take a shot on Vincent – he is a king vs magic heroes and can do CoF good too, instead of Riley (queen of CoF).
Mortus – easy to farm SS and he has great possibilities.
If you choose Riley as tank, then – take Enrique from Arena, he can buff DD and interrupt with ulti and his 3rd skill.
Image
 
betternerfintz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 pm

Re: Which heroes should I choose? [Level 44]

Fri May 20, 2016 1:51 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
Ariel is very strong in early game! Then she can be very useful in CoF, take a shot on Vincent – he is a king vs magic heroes and can do CoF good too, instead of Riley (queen of CoF).
Mortus – easy to farm SS and he has great possibilities.
If you choose Riley as tank, then – take Enrique from Arena, he can buff DD and interrupt with ulti and his 3rd skill.


For now, what party composition you think is better?

1- Elric - Gale - Leah - Ezio - Ariel
2- Elric - Alana - Leah - Ezio - Ariel
3- Drago - Gale - Leah - Ezio - Ariel
4- Drago - Alana - Leah - Ezio - Ariel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests