Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Enchanting & Fusing

Mon May 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello there,

Is enchanting one hero and then fusing him recommended for better stats after the fusion?
Because I know for a fact that fusing one hero will lower his stats due to lost equipment in that process, but does enchanting those equipment before fusing would boost the stats a bit higher than instant fusing/no enchanting?

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Re: Enchanting & Fusing

Mon May 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Goldbeed wrote:
Hello there,

Is enchanting one hero and then fusing him recommended for better stats after the fusion?
Because I know for a fact that fusing one hero will lower his stats due to lost equipment in that process, but does enchanting those equipment before fusing would boost the stats a bit higher than instant fusing/no enchanting?

enchanted items doesnt transfer their stats to next fusion, only base item stats :geek:

Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Mon May 16, 2016 3:04 pm

InhaleExhale wrote:
enchanted items doesnt transfer their stats to next fusion, only base item stats :geek:

Thanks bro for the info. This will definitely save me coins and items as well :D

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon May 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Ya I start enchant my heroes items at purple +1 so I do not waste my materials and coins unless if you want to start new server and keep rank 1 from the begging

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 pm

It's a waste until you're at orange fusion. Save the materials and the gold!
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue May 17, 2016 6:28 am

if you reached LVL cap and can fuse your hero to the next fusion, f.e. purple+2, why not enchant at least 1 or 2 new items at purple+3, I think its not bad idea))) but enchant really rocks at orange fusion

Goldbeed
Squire
Squire

Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 am

InhaleExhale wrote:
if you reached LVL cap and can fuse your hero to the next fusion, f.e. purple+2, why not enchant at least 1 or 2 new items at purple+3, I think its not bad idea))) but enchant really rocks at orange fusion

I was thinking about that too. In case I would not fuse my hero for a long time for sake of other heroes, I would enchant him even if he was purple +1 as u said. Till then, let me enjoy my blue heroes for now lol