Dirk
Baron
Baron

Descrive me Wraxius

Sat May 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Could you describe me this heroes?

How fast he regain the energy and where use him...

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Re: Descrive me Wraxius

Sat May 14, 2016 3:23 pm

I have Wraxius on my team I usually use him against magic team and his energy regain is good he always pick the best ability also in COF when you against Jasmine it totally easy free win and you will fully your friends hp when you copy Jasmine ultimate

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Mon May 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Wraxius
At first release = BROKEN!!
Wraxius would always copy Ulfang's haste and you would have stacked Ulfang haste.
Combine him with Ulfang and Ariel/Ember/Leah and you would drop the entire enemy team in 9 seconds usually.
After a few patches, he became immune to CC.
We all got used to this annoying character and adapted.
He eventually became one of the only ways to take on Jasmine.
His latest patch fixed up the immunity to cc (mostly) and Wraxius just feels lackluster now, he either copies the wrong ult, or gets interupted when trying to copy the selected ult.
Wrax used to be king on CH 12 boss, but now you can blow through it with a physical line up.
Wrax's only purpose currently is that wrecking ball GW set up (Tholin/Riley/Leah/Ulfang/Wraxius)

To answer your question though, he gains energy pretty average, and like I said only in GWs atm @90.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

Conquer
Squire
Squire

Tue May 17, 2016 3:15 am

Wraxius is a great backline offensive character. While most people only use him in magic lineups, he is more than just a magic user, with his special allowing him to transform into any member of the opposing team - allowing you to utilize both physical and magic attacks (dependent on selection.)

My Wraxius is only 3 stars, and even then he can stand his own (provided his border and moves are on par with your main lineup). I constantly use my wraxius for an easy flora, or riley (back line disruption and self heal) as well as doubling jasmine, with mine and having wraxius turn into theirs.

Very underrated and versatile, as long as your team makeup supports him.
Conquer - 076 Boomer - Guild: ELITE

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Tue May 17, 2016 11:43 pm

I find Wraxius very useful in the Crucible; he acts as a healer and as a DPS. I specially like using him in the Crucible because I go against many Jasmines (Wraxius is deadly when he copies Jasmine), and I can manually choose which hero to copy. He can also be useful in raids but not in the Arena, at least not in higher levels. Wraxius is almost useless in the Arena; you cannot choose which hero to copy in the Arena, so he tends to copy whatever is in front of him. Usually, that means he will waste his ultimate by copying a tank. It is also worth mentioning that Wraxius is extremely broken if Ethera is in the opposing team. Wraxius will copy Paralyze, leap to the front enemy line and lose almost—if not—half his health. By the second time he copies this ability, he will be dead. Not only that but Wraxius does not copy Ethera's ultimate correctly. Wraxius will freeze everyone with the bubble he puts up, Wraxius will turn to his original form, and just stand there. This problem has already been addressed to the Soul Hunters Team, yet they haven't done anything to solve it.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed May 18, 2016 6:23 am

Wraxius is one of the most interesting heroes to play with, but its hard to make a good synergy. I use Enrique instead of him, so that my Enrique can interrupt enemy heroes in CoF - easy win without enemy ults =))
Wraxius is strong bold said, mb i will replace my ariel with him in CoF

Izayoi
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:29 am

Im sharing my experience with wraxius in crucible. My wraxius ulti is lvl 50 and purple that can take all ulti in crucible but when i reach 12th stage i face heroes like superman and cyborg i thought i can copy their ulti and win easy but sadly no it cant copy the ULTI of 2 PREMIUM heroes and only cast netherworld shock like explained in the skills. DEVS wtf is that how is it fair pls fix this because yesterday's battle made me think deeply that i cant beat player who have these PREMIUM HEROES anymore

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:59 am

Izayoi wrote:
Im sharing my experience with wraxius in crucible. My wraxius ulti is lvl 50 and purple that can take all ulti in crucible but when i reach 12th stage i face heroes like superman and cyborg i thought i can copy their ulti and win easy but sadly no it cant copy the ULTI of 2 PREMIUM heroes and only cast netherworld shock like explained in the skills. DEVS wtf is that how is it fair pls fix this because yesterday's battle made me think deeply that i cant beat player who have these PREMIUM HEROES anymore

I don't often use Warius on my team so I don' know but if that is true then... This is not fair and again we are all fck.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:38 pm

He is useless endgame (lv100). Don't waste your time unless he will get an awakening.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Going to think why in the World necro 2-year-old post...?

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A