User avatar
JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 548
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 am

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 am

If you have certain hereos to put the end on him; it should be good(Where's that two-headed Orge...???)
Image

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:36 pm

He still does crazy damage no matter how many times I reset my crucible. Do I need a dedicated team just for Ezio threat? If yes, please suggest. Also, where can I find this two-headed Orge?
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1899
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Mirage wrote:
He still does crazy damage no matter how many times I reset my crucible. Do I need a dedicated team just for Ezio threat? If yes, please suggest. Also, where can I find this two-headed Orge?

Open with lingling ult, wait for ezio to come back from his dodge thingy, use serafine's ult -> Ezio is dead. There are many other ways to disable him, this is the easiest for me since both lingling and serafine recharge energy super fast and should be ready for every fight.
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:53 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Mirage wrote:
He still does crazy damage no matter how many times I reset my crucible. Do I need a dedicated team just for Ezio threat? If yes, please suggest. Also, where can I find this two-headed Orge?

Open with lingling ult, wait for ezio to come back from his dodge thingy, use serafine's ult -> Ezio is dead. There are many other ways to disable him, this is the easiest for me since both lingling and serafine recharge energy super fast and should be ready for every fight.


Thanks for the advice. I just started out recently, so I do not have Serafine or Ling Ling. I will unlock them on the way. btw, where can I buy Ling Ling's soulstones?
also, if possible, can you please write a guide how to handle Ezio threat in Crucible? coz that would help a lot of players surely. I really enjoy the game except for Crucible. I'll just say "Ok. This is enough disappointment for today " and put the game away when that happens. I think many players will feel the same way. So, if you could just write a guide about all those many ways to disable him, many people will appreciate your work. Thanks in advance.
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 am

Mirage wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
Mirage wrote:
He still does crazy damage no matter how many times I reset my crucible. Do I need a dedicated team just for Ezio threat? If yes, please suggest. Also, where can I find this two-headed Orge?

Open with lingling ult, wait for ezio to come back from his dodge thingy, use serafine's ult -> Ezio is dead. There are many other ways to disable him, this is the easiest for me since both lingling and serafine recharge energy super fast and should be ready for every fight.


Thanks for the advice. I just started out recently, so I do not have Serafine or Ling Ling. I will unlock them on the way. btw, where can I buy Ling Ling's soulstones?
also, if possible, can you please write a guide how to handle Ezio threat in Crucible? coz that would help a lot of players surely. I really enjoy the game except for Crucible. I'll just say "Ok. This is enough disappointment for today " and put the game away when that happens. I think many players will feel the same way. So, if you could just write a guide about all those many ways to disable him, many people will appreciate your work. Thanks in advance.


Just to make sure what you mean with reset. You don't mean the hard reset you have a limited amount of tries per day, do you? Younger talking about the fact that you can leave any CoF battle without losing anything and try again, maybe with a different team?

Ling's soul stones aren't available right now anywhere.
no more money from me
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 am

Ok. So, ling ling cannot be summoned right now. For reset, I mean I try a stage,if Ezio deals too much damage,I stop the battle,try with some new heroes ,just like that. not the limited amount of tries. also, is there a guide for crucible? especially the Ezio thing new players are facing? I found one document for heroes rating and that was really helpful. So, if you could direct me to a document like that, I would really be grateful.
 
User avatar
Namorat
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 705
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:12 am

no more money from me
 
User avatar
Mirage
Knight
Knight
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:18 am

Wow. insightful guide. Thanks a lot.
 
vvarg
Viscount
Viscount
Posts: 1547
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:49 am

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests