hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Ezio - First Impressons

Thu May 12, 2016 11:21 am

Hello Hunters!

For the ones that bought Ezio why don't you share your opinions about him with us? :D You can also post screenshots of your Ezio on this thread.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Ezio - First Impressons

Thu May 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Slightly off topic: Is the $0.99 price for Ezio an ongoing offer so that I can decide to purchase him in a month or later, or is it a limited time hero at this price?

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 12, 2016 7:17 pm

So far he looks very good! Need to test him more often but I'm impressed.

His ultimate is great and can't be dodged (hello Ethera and Hanzo).

The second skill hits the whole enemy party. Still can't say if this is good or bad because you feed everyone energy.

The third skill is amazing! When his 12 second cooldown wears off and the timing is correct, he is even able to dodge the ultimate of Ethera! While dodging the first hit he jumps backwards out of the bubble and won't receive a single hit.

The forth skill is pretty self explanatory. More dodge and a little health boost upon dodging. Would increase the number by a small amount. 50 health is a bit low in my eyes. Against magical heroes this skill won't help at all because dodge only affects physical attacks.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Well I have him as 7* since I am low level only level 55 I can say he is decent till now needed for good tank in front of him But I do not think the smoke bomb that came after the ultimate is working well also in my opinion his ultimate need to re-change because he usually pick the weakest hero which will be the lowest hp and kill him so most of his ultimate attacks will be waste

And soon I will start my assassin team: Ezio,Alana,Hanzo,Tanya and Gus if its works that will be awesome team :D

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

hengli

Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 am

ashOck wrote:
Slightly off topic: Is the $0.99 price for Ezio an ongoing offer so that I can decide to purchase him in a month or later, or is it a limited time hero at this price?

Hello ash! It's an ongoing offer.. :)

Arclight wrote:
So far he looks very good! Need to test him more often but I'm impressed.

His ultimate is great and can't be dodged (hello Ethera and Hanzo).

The second skill hits the whole enemy party. Still can't say if this is good or bad because you feed everyone energy.

The third skill is amazing! When his 12 second cooldown wears off and the timing is correct, he is even able to dodge the ultimate of Ethera! While dodging the first hit he jumps backwards out of the bubble and won't receive a single hit.

The forth skill is pretty self explanatory. More dodge and a little health boost upon dodging. Would increase the number by a small amount. 50 health is a bit low in my eyes. Against magical heroes this skill won't help at all because dodge only affects physical attacks.

Nice analysis Arclight. :) Glad you are enjoying the hero.

VIP15 wrote:
Well I have him as 7* since I am low level only level 55 I can say he is decent till now needed for good tank in front of him But I do not think the smoke bomb that came after the ultimate is working well also in my opinion his ultimate need to re-change because he usually pick the weakest hero which will be the lowest hp and kill him so most of his ultimate attacks will be waste

And soon I will start my assassin team: Ezio,Alana,Hanzo,Tanya and Gus if its works that will be awesome team :D

You want 3 assassins in the same team? :D

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:11 am

Slightly annoying, I must say.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:10 am

The ultimate is great actually. Yes it goes for a low hp opponent but this works very well at end game when you want to take down that tank asap

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Ezio was good on wiping a team; but he need a tank friend when it comes to end game era.
When he's alone and met some Magic Burst Team(Mainly use Magic Skill at first move), he's good as dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ashOck wrote:

Depends on Ubisoft (The Original Copyright Owner) if they want to be generous for Ubi30...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:48 pm

When I first got ezio at 5 stars, I quickly climbed ranks in Arena. After rank 50, you need some other heros to climb the ranks better. I still think he is a great hero and he is definitely not the best hero in the game.

He tends to feed energy to other heros in Arena but he is still good, and he does great damage in hall of legends once he is awakened, and he can sometimes be used in crucible of fire. I give this hero an A for usefullness and B+ in Arena and A in hall of legends once he is awakened. Great Hero!

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 pm

My impession about him.... I learned how to kill him... That's all.