hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

User Interface FAQ

Wed May 04, 2016 1:14 pm

This thread is to answer some commonly asked questions regarding Soul Hunter's user interface. Please post any other game user interface questions below in and we’ll help answer them.

Q: How do I get my Daily Login Rewards?
A: Tap the “CALENDAR” icon and then tap the highlighted Reward to collect your Daily Login Reward. The Daily Login Reward page will display how many Daily Logins you've already had, as well as display the entire month's reward schedule.

Q: How do I turn off the music?
A: Tap on your Avatar in the top left corner of the main game screen, then tap the “Settings” button, followed by the “Sound: On” button so it says “Sound: Off”.

Q: How to check my game Account ID?
A: Tap on your Avatar in the top left corner of the main game screen, on this screen you can view your Party Name, Account ID, and other important information.

Q: How do I check my Party Level?
A: Tap on your Avatar in the top left corner of the main game screen to check your current Party Level.

Q: How to change my Party Name?
A: Tap on your Avatar in the top left corner of the main game screen and then tap “Edit Name”. It costs 100 Diamonds to change your Party Name. Please note that you will not be able to make a second change within seven days from the first Name change.

Q: How do I chat?
A: Tap the “Chat” icon on the middle left of the main game screen to open the Chat Window. Along the top there are three tabs, one is for Global Chat (chatting with all players on your server), one for Guild Chat (chatting only to members of your guild) and one for Private Chat (chatting between users).

Q: How do I purchase Stamina?
A: When you don’t have enough Stamina to enter a stage, you will receive a pop-up message asking you if you would like to purchase more Stamina. This is where you can purchase 120 Stamina points with Diamonds. You can also purchase Stamina by using the “+” on the Stamina bar located along the top of the main game screen.

Q: Where is the Midas Touch?
A: Tap on your Coins located along the top of the main game screen to see the Midas Touch. Non-VIP players may use the Midas Touch once per day, while VIP players can use it more depending on their VIP Level.

Q: I bought some Item Fragments from the Trader. Where can I see them, and how do I use them to craft items?
A: All Fragments are stored in the “Fragments” section, located in the main drop-down menu. Tap the triangle in the top right corner to open the drop-down menu, then tap “Fragments”.

Q: I have collected a lot of EXP Vials/Potions. Is there a quick way to use them instead of taping them one by one?
A: You can tap and hold on a Hero to continuously use EXP items until you either max out a Hero's Level or run out of EXP items.

Q: What’s the Mailbox for?
A: You receive game announcements, messages, and Arena Rewards through your mailbox.

Q: How can I claim the Daily Stamina from "The Feast" Daily Quest?
A: You can claim free Stamina twice per day from the Dailies Menu. You can claim 120 Stamina between 12PM and 2PM, and 60 Stamina between 6PM and 8PM (Pacific Daylight Time)

Q: If I miss logging in for one day, does my Daily Login Calendar reset to the beginning?
A: No, the Calendar will save your Daily Login progress. If you miss logging in, you will continue from where you left off on your previous login. Daily Logins are counted cumulatively not consecutively.

Q: Is there a Stamina limit?
A: Yes, the Stamina limit is 500. Once you reach 500 Stamina you can no longer purchase any additional Stamina until you've spent some.

Q: Will messages in the Mailbox expire?
A: Messages are kept for 3 days, messages with attachments are kept for up to 30 days. The maximum capacity of the mailbox is 30 messages.[

Do you have other game interface questions? Share with us and we will update this post!

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Re: User Interface FAQ

Fri May 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Whene the raid loot is distributed? At what time?

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Fri May 13, 2016 6:18 pm

Dirk Marco Brandino wrote:

Edit:

The loot of raid is distributed per hour, or if you Guild Master is online he can distribute it automatically.
Last edited by Tryndamere on Fri May 13, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the chaos and the calm

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri May 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Tryndamere wrote:

Hello Dirk Marco.

The loot of raid don't have time to be distributed, when player got the fragment in battle it will be automatically distributed or the Guild Chief will distribute it.

That's not quite correct. Items are distributed at the bottom of every hour. Guild master can manually distribute an item as well, but that's only possible once per day if I recall correctly.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Fri May 13, 2016 7:00 pm

Arclight wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:

Hello Dirk Marco.

The loot of raid don't have time to be distributed, when player got the fragment in battle it will be automatically distributed or the Guild Chief will distribute it.

That's not quite correct. Items are distributed at the bottom of every hour. Guild master can manually distribute an item as well, but that's only possible once per day if I recall correctly.

o, thank u then, I didnt knew, because when I want a fragment around 3 minutes it got distribute but maybe its the Guild Master!!^-^
the chaos and the calm

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Sat May 21, 2016 6:59 am

hengli wrote:
Q: How can I claim the Daily Stamina from "The Feast" Daily Quest?
A: You can claim free Stamina twice per day from the Dailies Menu. You can claim 120 Stamina between 12PM and 2PM, and 60 Stamina between 6PM and 8PM (Pacific Daylight Time)

Very outdated since now you can claim the first reward of 60 stamina at any time after logging in and the next reward of 120 at any point 3 hours after claiming the first. You have no idea how happy this change makes me.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Sat May 21, 2016 10:32 am

Very outdated since now you can claim the first reward of 60 stamina at any time after logging in and the next reward of 120 at any point 3 hours after claiming the first. You have no idea how happy this change makes me.

Yes same here that really good now you can login anytime and play how ever you want :D

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!