LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Some Questions regarding the latest update

Wed May 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Hi JerenSoon – I just have some questions about the latest update.

They mentioned there was something called Pizza Shop. I can’t find this though? Is this a shop that has been renamed?

Also can you please explain the new Hero Swap/Sell function? It’s like we are given the option to buy more soul stones for a hero, but they also mentioned swaping/selling…. I have no idea how this works. Plus we can’t use it on heroes who are mining for some reason. Any help?

Thank you :)
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: Some Questions regarding the latest update

Thu May 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Pizza store=Hero Swap/sell from what i know lol

Basically u put a hero there(by pressing swap of course) then u can get SS from that hero ONLY until you swap to a different hero, it's like CS but only focusing on the hero u put there so ye lol ur hero doesn't get "sold" and disappear forever..Idk why Lilith put "sell hero" there smh

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri May 24, 2019 3:52 pm

It's a Translation typo; should be "Marvelous Chest", the same thing which in Event.

But with a twist: You can buy some SS from the Gift Heroes you already have (You can choose it).

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun May 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Quaky wrote:

Basically u put a hero there(by pressing swap of course) then u can get SS from that hero ONLY until you swap to a different hero, it's like CS but only focusing on the hero u put there so ye lol ur hero doesn't get "sold" and disappear forever..Idk why Lilith put "sell hero" there smh

JerenSoon wrote:
It's a Translation typo; should be "Marvelous Chest", the same thing which in Event.

But with a twist: You can buy some SS from the Gift Heroes you already have (You can choose it).

Well thank you both for advising. I'm yet to purchase one, but are they free only once or are they free every few days? I noticed the first one is free.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Sun May 26, 2019 11:07 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
Quaky wrote:

JerenSoon wrote:

Well thank you both for advising. I'm yet to purchase one, but are they free only once or are they free every few days? I noticed the first one is free.

1 free pull once a week

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon May 27, 2019 12:02 am

Quaky wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Quaky wrote:

JerenSoon wrote:

1 free pull once a week

Nice, I like this. Time to use mine :-)