JerenSoon wrote:Hello, Hunters.
For this month, Hunters are required to “Photoshop” the Hero of your choice. The TOP 10 submissions with the most votes (Only Like and Heart Button) will get 1000 Diamonds for each winner(and 100 Diamonds for your Guildmates of your Guild - if you currently have a Guild.)
The submission must contain details within the following format:
You can find out the required details by tapping the profile pic in-game:
- Player ID:
- Server ID:
- Your Guild name and Guild ID:
- Hero you did Photoshop:
- Parts you Photoshop:
Duration: 1st May 2019 (0000) - 31st May (2359) GMT+8
Materials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
- This Contest applies to all Hunters whom are not currently banned/muted by the Soul Hunters.
- Hunters are required to submit ONLY one submission in the comment section. You can edit your comment for adding photo attachment but once the submission was confirmed, there will be NO EDITS afterwards.
- Ensure that your information written is matched with your information in-game. Any issues regarding lack of information by your own actions will not be considered nor compensation will be given.
- Plagiarism are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in this event. Any Hunters caught committing such action will be disqualified and restricted from joining future Facebook Group events.
- Any sorts of Voting Manipulation Plugin or anything that will alter the Voting will be immediately disqualified and restricted from joining future Facebook Group events.
- Low effort Photoshop are not allowed. Your submission must be at least 20% photoshop’d from the original Hero model (Confirmed/Rejected Submission will be marked by me aka Lucy or the Lilith Games Staff).
- Fully NSFW Photoshop(Nudity/full exposure of genitals) are NOT ALLOWED by any means (and will cause you to be disqualified if do so). You can refer to the pic below for the guidelines:
- Soul Hunters have final rights to amend the rules set or alter the rewards given.
Note: This thread is exclusive for Hunters outside of Facebook. Your submission will be sent out to Facebook if your submission fits the criteria.
How do we save the images? I right click on them and nothing happens?