JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

[Contest] Photoshop Your Hero

Wed May 01, 2019 12:15 pm

Hello, Hunters.
For this month, Hunters are required to “Photoshop” the Hero of your choice. The TOP 10 submissions with the most votes (Only Like and Heart Button) will get 1000 Diamonds for each winner(and 100 Diamonds for your Guildmates of your Guild - if you currently have a Guild.)
The submission must contain details within the following format:
  • Player ID:
  • Server ID:
  • Your Guild name and Guild ID:
  • Hero you did Photoshop:
  • Parts you Photoshop:
You can find out the required details by tapping the profile pic in-game:
SampleID - low.jpg

Duration: 1st May 2019 (0000) - 31st May (2359) GMT+8

Materials: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Rules:
  • This Contest applies to all Hunters whom are not currently banned/muted by the Soul Hunters.
  • Hunters are required to submit ONLY one submission in the comment section. You can edit your comment for adding photo attachment but once the submission was confirmed, there will be NO EDITS afterwards.
  • Ensure that your information written is matched with your information in-game. Any issues regarding lack of information by your own actions will not be considered nor compensation will be given.
  • Plagiarism are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in this event. Any Hunters caught committing such action will be disqualified and restricted from joining future Facebook Group events.
  • Any sorts of Voting Manipulation Plugin or anything that will alter the Voting will be immediately disqualified and restricted from joining future Facebook Group events.
  • Low effort Photoshop are not allowed. Your submission must be at least 20% photoshop’d from the original Hero model (Confirmed/Rejected Submission will be marked by me aka Lucy or the Lilith Games Staff).
  • Fully NSFW Photoshop(Nudity/full exposure of genitals) are NOT ALLOWED by any means (and will cause you to be disqualified if do so). You can refer to the pic below for the guidelines:
    NSFW Guideline.jpg
  • Soul Hunters have final rights to amend the rules set or alter the rewards given.

Note: This thread is exclusive for Hunters outside of Facebook. Your submission will be sent out to Facebook if your submission fits the criteria.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: [Contest] Photoshop Your Hero

Wed May 01, 2019 9:41 pm

Are submissions accepted on here?
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Thu May 02, 2019 4:52 pm

LoneWolf wrote:

By default, yes.
Usually any submission posted here will be sent to Facebook for Voting.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu May 02, 2019 10:12 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

By default, yes.
Usually any submission posted here will be sent to Facebook for Voting.

Sweet, I'll give it a go if I get the chance :)

There doesn't appear to be Facebook update on the global page though. How do the Facebook people get advised of this?

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri May 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Simple: There's Facebook Group to announce it (since the Admin was on vacation, that's the only way to announce it)

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 pm

I don't do "Photoshop" but I will try and I don't use Facebook anymore(bad memories). So how is it fair for people like us to vote with the "heart" and "like"? Shouldn't the contest be hold here? I mean, this can be access by anyone and it's your (I'm assuming) official website. You know what.. on second though, this is pointless, you guys do what you do best. So how are we gonna submit ours admission if we don't have Facebook?
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Mon May 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Do I just post it here? what if someone stole my ideas? OMG I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon May 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Sylphi wrote:
I don't do "Photoshop" but I will try and I don't use Facebook anymore(bad memories). So how is it fair for people like us to vote with the "heart" and "like"? Shouldn't the contest be hold here? I mean, this can be access by anyone and it's your (I'm assuming) official website. You know what.. on second though, this is pointless, you guys do what you do best. So how are we gonna submit ours admission if we don't have Facebook?

Submit it on this site.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon May 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Sylphi wrote:
Do I just post it here? what if someone stole my ideas? OMG I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!

Post it here and it will have the time next to it. If someone steals it they will be able to find out as if you post it here it will appear here first under your name.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 07, 2019 4:42 pm

Sylphi wrote:

No worries, I can submit your stuffs on behalf of yours (since I can't be participate because I organize it, submitting something which from here will be my duty.) and the Hunters will be the judge of your submission (and it's Steal-proof since I know which one is stolen, which is genuine)