LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Attention: JerenSoon - Sweep Tickets?

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Hi JerenSoon,

Friend some things I've noticed since the last update which are affecting my game for the worse.

1. I noticed that my sweep tickets today are down to 830. In the past they would usually hover around 980-990 - why suddenly are they going down? I know people say that they will quit playing the game if xyz happens, but this is REALLY really bad. I along with many people cannot play every single stage we need when we've already beaten it. I personally thing if we have beaten a stage we should be able to sweep it without the need for sweep tickets... but this is bad. It's like Lilith want us to loose all our sweep tickets to make us actually play the game more. This will do the opposite and drive me away from the game as it will be boring. Please help with this.

2. Before the most recent update I was able to collect 4 daily request bonus's be scoring 100 points. Now, I am only able to reach 95 - and that includes doing 1 extra quests I did not need to do before. They must have removed 1 or 2 daily quests as a result of this. Why have they done this? Can you please ask them to put it back because we are no longer able to get the purple gift box daily like we were before.

Thank you friend.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Attention: JerenSoon - Sweep Tickets?

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:06 pm

For #1:
Sweep Tickets aren't matter for me, since VIP players can have those every day. Using Sweep Tickets on stages will have a chance to get another tickets, not guaranteed. So it might be normal not getting Sweep Tickets every time you're using it.

For #2:
Hold up... Weekly or Daily? Since I didn't even see any of the quest were removed either (in both Daily and Weekly)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:03 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
For #1:
Sweep Tickets aren't matter for me, since VIP players can have those every day. Using Sweep Tickets on stages will have a chance to get another tickets, not guaranteed. So it might be normal not getting Sweep Tickets every time you're using it.

For #2:
Hold up... Weekly or Daily? Since I didn't even see any of the quest were removed either (in both Daily and Weekly)

#1 Ok I will let this one slide for now however I need to speak to someone about this.

#2 - this is for the daily quests that allow require us to collect 100 points to receive 4 chests - the 5th box we'll only get if we receive 120 points.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:37 pm

Did you checklisted all of the stuffs you have done, in order to get 100 points?
COF, Treasure Cave, Dojo, Forging, Enchanting, Arena, Golden Hand, HoL, etc...
Maybe you have left out the Mercenary Task as well.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:42 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Did you checklisted all of the stuffs you have done, in order to get 100 points?
COF, Treasure Cave, Dojo, Forging, Enchanting, Arena, Golden Hand, HoL, etc...
Maybe you have left out the Mercenary Task as well.

Yes I used to do all the daily quests and got 100 points. Are you sure they did not remove one of them in the last update?

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 am

They did not remove any of them. But they did fix the bug that would automatically complete one of them. This maybe why you are no longer meeting the limit.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:43 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
They did not remove any of them. But they did fix the bug that would automatically complete one of them. This maybe why you are no longer meeting the limit.

You mean "Diamond Spenders" eh? It didn't auto complete that one, but it was bugged on require lesser Diamonds than stated to trigger complete button.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:35 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Lady0fTheSun wrote:

You mean "Diamond Spenders" eh? It didn't auto complete that one, but it was bugged on require lesser Diamonds than stated to trigger complete button.

Well that's what it must be then. I don't spend that many diamonds everyday - I probably only just make that amount and I need to save them up so I can upgrade my Ursula.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 am

Yes JerenSoon I meant that one, and yes it was bugged. Whether it completed without spending any diamonds or only spending some, that's still considered bugged. I can say there were days I did not spend any diamonds and upon logging back in would find it completed.
It was a surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
Yes JerenSoon I meant that one, and yes it was bugged. Whether it completed without spending any diamonds or only spending some, that's still considered bugged. I can say there were days I did not spend any diamonds and upon logging back in would find it completed.
It was a surprise to be sure, but a welcomed one.

I agree. Now I'm buggered I don't get that gift box anymore :cry: