LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: End of Year Prize?

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:01 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
Alright, will do :) I'll let you know of any progress I make, but I feel doing his AW will help a lot.

Ok so I'm guessing by now you've awakened him, but you still need to level him up and work on fusing him higher. Have you tested him yet? I've still got about 35 soul stones to get but he's almost got red 2 fusion. Only 3 stars though.
Last edited by LoneWolf on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:35 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
dzulio wrote:
Finally galatea in conjuring stone

Did you get her? Is she any good?

I had 4400 Diamonds but i used IT for rakash in conjuring stone , because i didnt believe there Will be some good hero on last day. They put galatea after few months in conjuring stone.

So i used 4 pulls with diamonds, one free pull and 11 conjuring stone tickets and i got only 25 soulstones. So i didnt get her....
Now i am on 48 soulstones.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:27 pm

dzulio wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
dzulio wrote:
Finally galatea in conjuring stone

Did you get her? Is she any good?

I had 4400 Diamonds but i used IT for rakash in conjuring stone , because i didnt believe there Will be some good hero on last day. They put galatea after few months in conjuring stone.

So i used 4 pulls with diamonds, one free pull and 11 conjuring stone tickets and i got only 25 soulstones. So i didnt get her....
Now i am on 48 soulstones.

Ok well it's time to start saving your diamonds again and wait for her to come around next time. If she is the daily special you hopefully should pull her next time.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
Alright, will do :) I'll let you know of any progress I make, but I feel doing his AW will help a lot.

I haven't properly used Quaky yet. I have 50 fragments, so another 30 before I can awaken him. I'm also close to having him fully fused so I think he'll be good to go once he's awakened. Should be another 2-3 weeks though.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:18 pm

I did and I like Galatea. She feels like a support but she steals enemy health. I've been using her in raids to see how she is, and I'm liking what I see.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:23 pm

I have Quacky fully leveled at Red, AW and skill tree done. He is a lot better once you awaken him, so if he feels a little weak now don't worry. And he definitely is worth being broke for. I have been able to 3 ☆ 19-1 & 19-2 Heroic, and even do a couple of stages in Normal mode.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:37 pm

Another 11 pulls and i am on 69 soulstones of galatea .... I Will try last tíme in half hour.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I did and I like Galatea. She feels like a support but she steals enemy health. I've been using her in raids to see how she is, and I'm liking what I see.

So does Galatea also heal teammates like Jasmins does? If she steals health from the enemy an heals the team as well, it seems like she's better than Jasmine.

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I have Quacky fully leveled at Red, AW and skill tree done. He is a lot better once you awaken him, so if he feels a little weak now don't worry. And he definitely is worth being broke for. I have been able to 3 ☆ 19-1 & 19-2 Heroic, and even do a couple of stages in Normal mode.

Hey I've got a stupid question for you (and this will sound stupid) but once we have our heroes at Red level 2, how do we then go on to give them the aqua border? I think it's got something to do with runes but not 100% sure. I'm not even 100% sure how the runes work to begin with :(

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:59 am

She doesn't heal like Jasmine does. She's not really a healer, more support. And any healing happens in smaller amounts compared to Jasmine.
As for the boarder, that comes from the higher quality rune sets. So like the Ruby, Opal and Sapphire. One of those equipped with two other Precious runes will give you the thin boarder. To get the complete frame, you need the whole set. So all the Rubies, or all the Sapphires.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:20 am

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
She doesn't heal like Jasmine does. She's not really a healer, more support. And any healing happens in smaller amounts compared to Jasmine.
As for the boarder, that comes from the higher quality rune sets. So like the Ruby, Opal and Sapphire. One of those equipped with two other Precious runes will give you the thin boarder. To get the complete frame, you need the whole set. So all the Rubies, or all the Sapphires.

Fair enough. Thank you for explaining it to me. I knew it had something to do with Rune but wasn't sure exactly what. I hope I can find some of those precious ones to upgrade them to the next level, but not sure where to find them :(