Page 7 of 11

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 am
by Lady0fTheSun
I had 10 thousand saved at the time LoneWolf. Now I only have a ticket and a free pull. Maybe the CS Gods will bless me if he shows up XD

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm
by LoneWolf
dzulio wrote:
Finally i Got mirah. Oné free pull and i Got 5 soulstones. Oné free conjuring ticket i Got 5 soulstone of jasper. And then i used 400 Diamond pull and i Got 30 soulstones of zander and i promotéd him to 4 ****.
Now i am still waiting fór galatea in conjuring.

I am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 pm
by LoneWolf
Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I had 10 thousand saved at the time LoneWolf. Now I only have a ticket and a free pull. Maybe the CS Gods will bless me if he shows up XD

Lady0fTheSun that is very harsh my friend, I feel for you. I am hoping that sometime soon he shows up again hopefully you will have another 5000 diamonds or there abouts to guarantee receiving him.

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:11 am
by Lady0fTheSun
Thank you LoneWolf, let's hope so :)

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:48 am
by dzulio
LoneWolf wrote:
am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Zander and galatea are beasts in raids.
Also galatea is sometime needed for Sky Fortress.i use zander also on crucible. He IS doing insane damage.
I passed Heroic chapter 19 without mirah. And quacky IS Also good enough only with 3 stars.

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm
by LoneWolf
dzulio wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Zander and galatea are beasts in raids.
Also galatea is sometime needed for Sky Fortress.i use zander also on crucible. He IS doing insane damage.
I passed Heroic chapter 19 without mirah. And quacky IS Also good enough only with 3 stars.

I hired Green Lantern from a guild mate and used him in Crucible of Fire.

Un-freaking-believable. That guy was MADE for CoF. He simply uses his ultimate, and everyone is dead, with the exception of Valan if he's in the deck. But that's not the best part. The best part is that he builds up enough ultimate for the next stage by wiiping everyone out. I couldn't believe it. I'll be hiring him every time from now on :)

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:53 pm
by LoneWolf
LoneWolf wrote:
dzulio wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Zander and galatea are beasts in raids.
Also galatea is sometime needed for Sky Fortress.i use zander also on crucible. He IS doing insane damage.
I passed Heroic chapter 19 without mirah. And quacky IS Also good enough only with 3 stars.

I hired Green Lantern from a guild mate and used him in Crucible of Fire.

Un-freaking-believable. That guy was MADE for CoF. He simply uses his ultimate, and everyone is dead, with the exception of Valan if he's in the deck. But that's not the best part. The best part is that he builds up enough ultimate for the next stage by wiiping everyone out. I couldn't believe it. I'll be hiring him every time from now on :)

What level is your Quacky at now? Mine is still purple but that's only because I'm working on Mirah and Ursula before him. Also what pet did you give him?

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:22 pm
by dzulio
He is maxed with all equipment, oné rune and full heroic academy. I have corvus on him.

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm
by LoneWolf
dzulio wrote:
He is maxed with all equipment, oné rune and full heroic academy. I have corvus on him.

I finished working on Mirah yesterday. I'm close to finishing Ursula then I'll work on him. Not long to go now - should be less than a week.

Re: End of Year Prize?

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 pm
by LoneWolf
Johnathan479 wrote:
I did not have time to collect everything that was needed and received nothing. But next time I will not miss the prize https://essaypromocode.com/paperhelp-discount-code

What are you referring to?