Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Re: End of Year Prize?

Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:10 am

I had 10 thousand saved at the time LoneWolf. Now I only have a ticket and a free pull. Maybe the CS Gods will bless me if he shows up XD

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:51 pm

dzulio wrote:
Finally i Got mirah. Oné free pull and i Got 5 soulstones. Oné free conjuring ticket i Got 5 soulstone of jasper. And then i used 400 Diamond pull and i Got 30 soulstones of zander and i promotéd him to 4 ****.
Now i am still waiting fór galatea in conjuring.

I am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I had 10 thousand saved at the time LoneWolf. Now I only have a ticket and a free pull. Maybe the CS Gods will bless me if he shows up XD

Lady0fTheSun that is very harsh my friend, I feel for you. I am hoping that sometime soon he shows up again hopefully you will have another 5000 diamonds or there abouts to guarantee receiving him.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:11 am

Thank you LoneWolf, let's hope so :)

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:48 am

LoneWolf wrote:
am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Zander and galatea are beasts in raids.
Also galatea is sometime needed for Sky Fortress.i use zander also on crucible. He IS doing insane damage.
I passed Heroic chapter 19 without mirah. And quacky IS Also good enough only with 3 stars.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:42 pm

dzulio wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
am not sure if Zander of Galatea are any good but time will tell. I'm working on Mirah, Ursula and Quacky at the moment and that's without getting the latter 2 past 3* (Mirah is 6). I'm not even sure if all of them fully upgraded will be enough to pass chapter 19.

Also galatea is sometime needed for Sky Fortress.i use zander also on crucible. He IS doing insane damage.
I passed Heroic chapter 19 without mirah. And quacky IS Also good enough only with 3 stars.

I hired Green Lantern from a guild mate and used him in Crucible of Fire.

Un-freaking-believable. That guy was MADE for CoF. He simply uses his ultimate, and everyone is dead, with the exception of Valan if he's in the deck. But that's not the best part. The best part is that he builds up enough ultimate for the next stage by wiiping everyone out. I couldn't believe it. I'll be hiring him every time from now on :)

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:53 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
dzulio wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

I hired Green Lantern from a guild mate and used him in Crucible of Fire.

Un-freaking-believable. That guy was MADE for CoF. He simply uses his ultimate, and everyone is dead, with the exception of Valan if he's in the deck. But that's not the best part. The best part is that he builds up enough ultimate for the next stage by wiiping everyone out. I couldn't believe it. I'll be hiring him every time from now on :)

What level is your Quacky at now? Mine is still purple but that's only because I'm working on Mirah and Ursula before him. Also what pet did you give him?

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:22 pm

He is maxed with all equipment, oné rune and full heroic academy. I have corvus on him.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:02 pm

dzulio wrote:
He is maxed with all equipment, oné rune and full heroic academy. I have corvus on him.

I finished working on Mirah yesterday. I'm close to finishing Ursula then I'll work on him. Not long to go now - should be less than a week.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:38 pm

Johnathan479 wrote:
I did not have time to collect everything that was needed and received nothing. But next time I will not miss the prize https://essaypromocode.com/paperhelp-discount-code

What are you referring to?