Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Re: End of Year Prize?

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:56 am

You can get the new runes by re-polishing precious runes. About once every 200 attempts it will turn into a set rune. If you spend 6000 diamonds in one day on re-polishing runes, you additionally get the featured set rune.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:26 am

Slyrk wrote:
You can get the new runes by re-polishing precious runes. About once every 200 attempts it will turn into a set rune. If you spend 6000 diamonds in one day on re-polishing runes, you additionally get the featured set rune.

Thank you for the advice - it's starting to confuse me now though lol. How do I polish them?
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
She doesn't heal like Jasmine does. She's not really a healer, more support. And any healing happens in smaller amounts compared to Jasmine.
As for the boarder, that comes from the higher quality rune sets. So like the Ruby, Opal and Sapphire. One of those equipped with two other Precious runes will give you the thin boarder. To get the complete frame, you need the whole set. So all the Rubies, or all the Sapphires.

Yesterday I spent close to 20,000 diamonds upgrading Quaky to 6 stars (from 3) - this was done through the special event, not conjuring stone. A rough calculation has me working out that in order to upgrade a hero from 6 stars to 7, we'll also require a maximum of 20,000 diamonds (per hero) depending on how the pulls turn out in the special event. Now I've got 20,000 diamonds left - depending on who's event comes next, it'll either be Mirah or Ursula who get to 7 stars in my deck.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:15 pm

The special events are the best way to gain more SS. Also at the beginning of the month, you can get one of the newer runes through the calender. It comes in the chest, scroll to the right pass the heroes, and there is usually a rune chest. After you've picked that, you can open it to pick a new rune of your choice. Make sure to pick exactly what you want, new runes can not be polished to change their stats.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Finally i got galatea... And i got lama skin today

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:20 pm

Congrats!

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
The special events are the best way to gain more SS. Also at the beginning of the month, you can get one of the newer runes through the calender. It comes in the chest, scroll to the right pass the heroes, and there is usually a rune chest. After you've picked that, you can open it to pick a new rune of your choice. Make sure to pick exactly what you want, new runes can not be polished to change their stats.

Thank you very much :-)

On a side note, has Quacky assisted you in progressing through Chapter 19? I awakened mine on Good Friday but he hasn't been as helpful as I was hoping :(

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:20 am

Now is in the arena shop elador and mirah.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:50 pm

dzulio wrote:
Now is in the arena shop elador and mirah.

That would be right... only a few months after I spend 28,000 diamonds summoning her, then a further 20,000 diamonds getting her to 6 stars.

Typical.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu May 02, 2019 12:58 am

Yes he has been very helpful, but he is squishy so he needs protection. I think it's best to use Quacky with valan, as well as other heroes that are fast to ult.