Quaky
Baron
Baron

Extreme Challenge

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Please, leave the Crucible of Fire(Nightmare) outta this next time,
stupid DC heroes 7* awakened, fully equipped, purple pet..And people like Valan(yes i used Mirielle but she died)

Now i lost the chance to get the 150 Soul Stones for Quacky....All because i pretty much lost a day...

i at least i am fine with the next two challenges since they just require u buying random soul stones from shops lol

Slyrk
Knight
Knight

Re: Extreme Challenge

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 am

Not sure if you're seeing this on time, but did you save the dumplings they have been giving out for dailies? they could save your run today so that you can still make quacky. one dumpling revives one hero and gives them full energy. you can use as many as you have in one run.

As a side note in the off chance you didn't know: you can exit a fight you're about to lose and avoid your heroes dying. Yes, nightmare takes a bit of time this way, but it should at least be doable.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:19 am

Slyrk wrote:
Not sure if you're seeing this on time, but did you save the dumplings they have been giving out for dailies? they could save your run today so that you can still make quacky. one dumpling revives one hero and gives them full energy. you can use as many as you have in one run.

As a side note in the off chance you didn't know: you can exit a fight you're about to lose and avoid your heroes dying. Yes, nightmare takes a bit of time this way, but it should at least be doable.

I know that lol, i used those dumplings up xD even yesterday too...Calmed down thanks to sleeping

And as for second, yeah i tried it, but yeaah, got either 1 shot or 2-3 shot lmao

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 pm

I got quacky! Awesome event use Ursula! And dumplings