JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

(Version 2.4.119) 23rd August - Patch Notes

Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Hello Hunters!
We will update the game (version 2.4.119) in order to provide new content and a better game experience for you all. Soul Hunters will not be available from 08/23 2:00 AM PST until 08/23 06:00 AM PST.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Game Update 23/08 - Patch Notes

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 am

Patch Notes - 08/23

Heroes
● Added New Login Hero:Gromok
● New Conjuring Stone Hero:Ulaos
● New Hero Awakening:Tareth
● Diamond Chest:Added Kasar and Magnus
● Removed From Diamond Chest:Valan, Esabel, Gus, Elric, Radulf, Ember, Optos, Magdor, Mog
● Hero Choice Chest:Removed Petros
● Crucible Supply Wagon:Added Petros
● Crucible Supply Wagon:Removed Ulfang, Radulf, Mog
● Arena Armory:Removed Soren, Valan, Esabel
● Guild Emporium:Removed Slim, Firehawk, Dina
● Legendary Shop:Removed Optos, Malrath, Gus
● Gladiator's Shop:Removed Baltor, Magdor
Notice:As some heroes are achievable via stages we’ve removed them from the above stores in order to provide a better experience at the stores.

Hero Balance and Adjustments
● Aquaman: Increased the base damage for the abilities “Stormy Seas” and “Water Blast”

Features and Optimizations
● Increased the amount purple pet eggs for the September login rewards.
● Added two new levels to the Sky Fortress
● Increased the chances of receiving double the amount of Soulstones from Marvelous Gift Boxes
● Optimized retrieval of awakening gear. Players can now choose which stage the gear will be dropped in.
● Daily Quest Adjustments
- Players that are level VIP11 and above can now collect a certain amount of purple pet essence.
- Midas Touch has to be used twice in the quest Start From Nothing and the rewards have been increased accordingly.
- The rewards for Seasoned Veteran and Heroic Seasoned Veteran have been changed to EXP Mozzarella.
- The requirements from A New Journey have been changed from 1 wave of enemies to 12 waves and the rewards have been increased accordingly.
- A batch of chests can now be opened all in one go.
- You can now find Gaia Stone fragments within the highest difficulty of the The Tidal Temple
● Crystal will now drop in the highest difficulty of The Dwarven Forge
● Optimized the English description for Lama’s ultimate ability.
● Added optimized translations for several languages.

Bug Fixes
● Fixed an issue at the Prophecy Pool and Dojo that caused gear to be displayed incorrectly.
● Fixed a display issue for Aquaman’s avatar frame.
● Fixed a problem where the words “Fighting” would be displayed in some circumstances on guild stages.
● Fixed a problem where Glacia would sometimes cause a battle to freeze.
● Fixed an abnormality in Lumos’ awakening quest description.

Here is some important information regarding this change (only applies to servers listed below):
509 <<<< 517
540 <<<< 542
556 <<<< 557
558 <<<< 559

Source : Soul Hunters Global
Last edited by JerenSoon on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited the notes (supposed to be Esabel instead of Serafine)

Ap0c
Squire
Squire

Re: (Version 2.4.119) 23rd August - Patch Notes

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:26 pm

For this update. The awakening quest for Jasmine, The Golden Thread has been removed from the heroic, and doesn't show where it is obtained from now.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:39 pm

ApOc; You have to restart the awakening quest.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:46 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Hello Hunters!
We will update the game (version 2.4.119) in order to provide new content and a better game experience for you all. Soul Hunters will not be available from 08/23 2:00 AM PST until 08/23 06:00 AM PST.

JersenSoon friend... if you have a way of communicating with Lilith, you must tell them that we need MORE ways of getting soul stones for Jasmine. It's insane that at this stage of the game we cannot farm her soul stones are regular stages.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:02 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
JersenSoon friend... if you have a way of communicating with Lilith, you must tell them that we need MORE ways of getting soul stones for Jasmine. It's insane that at this stage of the game we cannot farm her soul stones are regular stages.

Will have a talk with Sumoon about it; but mind that if she was in Heroic Stage, you won't get her soulstones in Guild Shop afterwards.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:19 am

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

Will have a talk with Sumoon about it; but mind that if she was in Heroic Stage, you won't get her soulstones in Guild Shop afterwards.

I am fine with that. I'm stuck on chapter 17 (still working on it) and can't get any more currency for guild shop to buy her soul stones so having them in Heroic is what I would prefer friend.

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:18 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:

I am fine with that. I'm stuck on chapter 17 (still working on it) and can't get any more currency for guild shop to buy her soul stones so having them in Heroic is what I would prefer friend.

Already have a talk with Sumoon, but he now need to optimize the Old Heroes (Ember, Lucius, Boomer, etc) first before going for Jasmine.
Don't worry about that, he will consider it.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:28 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:

Already have a talk with Sumoon, but he now need to optimize the Old Heroes (Ember, Lucius, Boomer, etc) first before going for Jasmine.
Don't worry about that, he will consider it.

I will be happy if it happens in the next update or the one after... but please that would be so good.

Thanks man.