Kyrie
Squire
Squire

HOL Question

Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Any idea who is coming up with these crazy HOL combinations? I mean why Killjoy & Aquaman? & the Lama? I admit I didn’t see the Lama’s potential, I had an idea that Aquaman might be good with the right team, but not like this. Just want to pick at their brains for a bit, to see what else I have missed.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: HOL Question

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Kyrie wrote:
Any idea who is coming up with these crazy HOL combinations? I mean why Killjoy & Aquaman? & the Lama? I admit I didn’t see the Lama’s potential, I had an idea that Aquaman might be good with the right team, but not like this. Just want to pick at their brains for a bit, to see what else I have missed.

What do you mean? In Hall of Legends your team faces one opponent. Where are you getting this information from?
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Kyrie is talking about Killjoy's and Lama's ults working together to do crazy damage in HOL. Apparently Lama's ult can combined with another heroes ult and do something like 50 mill in damage. It's been happening a lot on my server.

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:33 am

There’s a video of a guy doing Drago with aqua man & Lana and killing Drago at 200million damage

Kyrie
Squire
Squire

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:54 am

Yes Lady of th Sun is correct. My guild had already dismissed Aquaman because he didn’t perform as well as Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman, but then in Hall he is key to being Dragos doom.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:30 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:50 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо