Arbian
Squire
Squire

Celestial potion

Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:46 pm

I think for every game update matience rewards should be these:200coins,150 diamonds and a celestial potion.In case that the game update has been
late the rewards double

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Celestial potion

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:23 am

10$ worth of celestial potion :lol:
And 2 if they late :lol:

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:59 am

Sorry, but can't do anything about Celestial Potions.

Sumoon told me Celestial Potions cannot be given free by any means (Need to consider the P2W Players) unless special events or something else( but very rare case)...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:29 pm

JerenSoon wrote:

Sumoon told me Celestial Potions cannot be given free by any means (Need to consider the P2W Players) unless special events or something else( but very rare case)...

LOLOLOL !!!! Pardon me for laughing myself to tears for this response. Why? Because EVERYTHING Lilith has done for the past year and a half has been for the P2W players. Very little has been done for the F2P players so they are quitting in droves because it is no longer possible to compete against the P2W players.

Oh, a great example is you gave me a free Conjuring Stone ticket. YAY! ..... Tried to use it and it says I have to be VIP 5 to use it. I hope those at Lilith do not think they were overly generous here.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:26 pm

ashOck wrote:
JerenSoon wrote:

LOLOLOL !!!! Pardon me for laughing myself to tears for this response. Why? Because EVERYTHING Lilith has done for the past year and a half has been for the P2W players. Very little has been done for the F2P players so they are quitting in droves because it is no longer possible to compete against the P2W players.

Oh, a great example is you gave me a free Conjuring Stone ticket. YAY! ..... Tried to use it and it says I have to be VIP 5 to use it. I hope those at Lilith do not think they were overly generous here.

I remember that. That was a very brilliant stunt to try and get people to pay $ and join so they can use 400 diamonds worth of a conjuring stone ticket.

Too bad it didn't work on me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Arbian
Squire
Squire

Celestial potion in goblin trader event

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:54 pm

I think we should put celestial potions
In goblin trader events.Just like in dot arena.And trade them with diamonds or goblin coins

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Celestial potion in goblin trader event

Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:33 pm

Arbian wrote:
I think we should put celestial potions
In goblin trader events.Just like in dot arena.And trade them with diamonds or goblin coins

They'll never do it. Because that would mean that players won't need to play for 2 months just to awaken one hero.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan