Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Rasist symbol with Lama hero

Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:55 pm

In Europe and America everyone who sees that swastika will think this game uses a nazi symbol.
I googled it and yeah it was a Buddhist symbol before.... But that changes nothing everytime I see that symbol I will think about the Nazis if Lilith doesn't care about this.... Then I hope they get sued. And let's not pretend that Nazism is over, behind us!

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Reggelt wrote:
In Europe and America everyone who sees that swastika will think this game uses a nazi symbol.
I googled it and yeah it was a Buddhist symbol before.... But that changes nothing everytime I see that symbol I will think about the Nazis if Lilith doesn't care about this.... Then I hope they get sued. And let's not pretend that Nazism is over, behind us!

So Lilith should get sued because YOU think it's a Nazi symbol?

Whatever...

By the way... Nazism IS behind us. It's what we refer to as "History" - if you don't like it, don't play the game. No one is forcing you to.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Imagine making an useless thread for a tiny ass pixeled symbol LMAO

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:29 am

LoneWolf wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

Whatever...

By the way... Nazism IS behind us. It's what we refer to as "History" - if you don't like it, don't play the game. No one is forcing you to.

@LoneWolf HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY LITTLE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:53 am

Reggelt wrote:

I am looking forward that day to come @Reggelt. Seeing Lilith Game getting sue, it might be a dream come true even though I do like them a lot. Just take this to consideration, this version of the game is mostly being play in the West and of course it will triggered a lot of people (e.g @Gulity and @Reggelt) and it’s unblievable that they still doesn’t want to change it.
P.S the customer/players (in this case) is ALWAYS right.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:41 am

Sylphi wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

Whatever...

@LoneWolf HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY LITTLE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!

I'm sorry, I take it back.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Guilty
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:32 pm

OK first....the slang term is just snowflake which has 0 reference to the subject I brought up so please adjust your Google Translate. Whenever you put special in front of it it just reassures me you have no knowledge based on current issues. If you go and educate yourself there is posts, podcasts etc...on this very subject. And just for your info I never asked to change it I only brought it to Lilith do to the amount of chat it was getting. How about this. Simply place that symbol on your game cover illustration so the countries who were intelligent enough to ban it and make that symbol illegal can then decide if they want to support this game. The Japanese supported that symbol in a time when your grandparents were fighting for there lives. You should show some respect for the people who died. You know....the MILLIONS of people who DIED for your freedom. But hay...this subject is useless right Quaky.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:00 pm

Guilty wrote:
OK first....the slang term is just snowflake which has 0 reference to the subject I brought up so please adjust your Google Translate. Whenever you put special in front of it it just reassures me you have no knowledge based on current issues. If you go and educate yourself there is posts, podcasts etc...on this very subject. And just for your info I never asked to change it I only brought it to Lilith do to the amount of chat it was getting. How about this. Simply place that symbol on your game cover illustration so the countries who were intelligent enough to ban it and make that symbol illegal can then decide if they want to support this game. The Japanese supported that symbol in a time when your grandparents were fighting for there lives. You should show some respect for the people who died. You know....the MILLIONS of people who DIED for your freedom. But hay...this subject is useless right Quaky.

@Guilty again please cry me a river. All your crying and btching is why many countries in the West are now failling. Educate myself? IMFAO coming from a person like you, so funny. And “no” those demand are impossible to do but anyway I willingly give you an advice. Please toughen your balls or please grow one if you can but if you don’t then like @LoneWolf had mention, either get the fck out of the game or deal with it. The world is changing and it don't want people like you going around and crying to other just because you found something that triggered both you and your friends. And that is a "Snowflake". And "yes" I do care and know that there are people who die for our freedom, that is why I could careless seeing that symbol and remembering the tough time that they had been through and NOT hidding it from history like SOME PEOPLE.

Guilty
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 am

Suggesting.... Get a refund from whatever place you got your so called education. Your grammar is at best third grade. At least use spell check. Its impossible to take you seriously whenever I read one of your responses which I assume is written in your second language. Just for a recap on the issue and not immature name calling...the removal of statues in some parts of the United States is not hidding history its called ethical evolving evolution. Read scholarly articles on psychology. Looking forward to your next eye opening rebuttal.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:27 pm

(Delete)