LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Stuck - Chapter 17

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Stuck on the Shadowy Figures stage, it's the stage before the very last stage of that chapter. I keep getting killed by those annoying catapult things at the back of their line. It takes 3 maybe 4 catapult launches, and my team is dead. I have tried many different formulas to mix and match, but I'm lucky if I make it past the first wave. Any ideas? If it helps, my first and second teams are listed in my signature below.

Thanks all.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Valan

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Stuck - Chapter 17

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:51 am

Is that a mini stage? I used malrath sylphi sumiko sarya tsuki
It was long ago new heroes are powerful maybe Ursula can help.... If you have Ursula.

toninl
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:34 am

I used mazir glacia sumiko sylphi valan. Nobody dead. Glacia and mazir are very important. You can replace mazir maybe with alecia
or another hero with a devastating ultimate. Glacia is necessary to keep teammates alive.
Last edited by toninl on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Is that a mini stage? I used malrath sylphi sumiko sarya tsuki
It was long ago new heroes are powerful maybe Ursula can help.... If you have Ursula.
Yes it's a mini stage. I don't have Ursula though :(

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:26 pm

toninl wrote:
I used mazir glacia sumiko sylphi valan. Nobody dead. Glacia and mazir are very important. You can replace mazir maybe with alecia
or another hero with a devastating ultimate. Glacia is necessary to keep teammate alive.

I have Alecia 5 stars and Glacia at 3 stars only. I'm not sure if they'll be much help though. Do you think that will be enough for them to defeat them?

My main 2 decks are all either 6 or 7 stars.

toninl
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:59 pm

LoneWolf wrote:
toninl wrote:
or another hero with a devastating ultimate. Glacia is necessary to keep teammate alive.

I have Alecia 5 stars and Glacia at 3 stars only. I'm not sure if they'll be much help though. Do you think that will be enough for them to defeat them?

glacia at 3 stars is ok in every chapter of the campaign (only problem is in arena). Alecia should be ok too, but unfortunately she's a middle line support, catapults might hit her. Try alecia, better if near to glacia.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:34 pm

toninl wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
toninl wrote:

glacia at 3 stars is ok in every chapter of the campaign (only problem is in arena). Alecia should be ok too, but unfortunately she's a middle line support, catapults might hit her. Try alecia, better if near to glacia.

I'll do just that. Thanks a lot. I'm thinking at this stage:

Front: Goram, Malrath
Middle: Alecia, Glacia
Rear: Jasmine.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 pm

toninl wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
toninl wrote:

I haven't tried Alecia or Glacia yet, however I tried Valan at 4 stars and didn't win. I came close though.

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:42 pm

I used Valan only for the heroic run through of ch17. Besides that I used, Goram, Hurok, Morfir, sometimes Sylphi, (I would swap her with Morfir for a couple of the quests) Jasmine, and Taurus (if I remember correctly). They are all lvl 100, O+2 and awakened.
Hurok is super important for ch 17, and if you don't have Morfir get another hero in there that dashes to the back line.
Good Luck!

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 am

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I used Valan only for the heroic run through of ch17. Besides that I used, Goram, Hurok, Morfir, sometimes Sylphi, (I would swap her with Morfir for a couple of the quests) Jasmine, and Taurus (if I remember correctly). They are all lvl 100, O+2 and awakened.
Hurok is super important for ch 17, and if you don't have Morfir get another hero in there that dashes to the back line.
Good Luck!

Ok thank you. I have both Hurok and Morfir - which one do you think I should awaken first to try this though? If I awaken one will the other work O+2 however not awakened?

Thanks.