JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Uh...

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I have a right to speak my mind as does anyone else here.
Still nothing has been posted about the update, and one could have been posted the next day after. So I'm not buying any those excuses.
And "this forum doesn't have a moderator yet", isn't that what Sumoon is suppose to do? So then yes, this forum does have a moderator.

I know you have rights to speak whatever you want, but that doesn't meant you can use vulgar and offensive language whatever you want. Mind that this is public forum, not your Private Blog.

Note: Sumoon is Admin, which is in-charge for Game Development and other things which is top priority for him to do his job. Moderator is the person in-charge to moderate this forum, which is currently no one active.

If this Forum really needs Moderator, I will ask him a favor (if he can...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Lady0fTheSun
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 pm

This is the last I'll speak on this because I'm really not interested any excuses. Many of us just want to stay informed and have transparency from the deves.
Game developers are the ones who post in here, who do you think posts the updates in the official news section?
Like I said, any info about the update could have been posted after the fact. If he had time to post to Facebook and Discord and whatnot, then he had the time to post here. It was always done before, why stop now?
Not all of us use FB and the likes, so we rely on any news posted here. I mean this is the official forum for the game, so you would think something would have been posted here first.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:55 pm

(Deleted)
Last edited by Sylphi on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:56 pm

(Deleted)
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

SFRpro
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
Lady0fTheSun wrote:
I have a right to speak my mind as does anyone else here.
Still nothing has been posted about the update, and one could have been posted the next day after. So I'm not buying any those excuses.
And "this forum doesn't have a moderator yet", isn't that what Sumoon is suppose to do? So then yes, this forum does have a moderator.

I know you have rights to speak whatever you want, but that doesn't meant you can use vulgar and offensive language whatever you want. Mind that this is public forum, not your Private Blog.

Note: Sumoon is Admin, which is in-charge for Game Development and other things which is top priority for him to do his job. Moderator is the person in-charge to moderate this forum, which is currently no one active.

If this Forum really needs Moderator, I will ask him a favor (if he can...)

We are not speaking of Moderation (which we know you would like to). But keeping the forum UP TO DATE with game.

Or they could simply post an in game message with patch news. That also you will come and defend with excuses?

Guilty
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:11 am

Everybody needs to relax. It will be done. Try and think happy thoughts.