LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Hero Forge?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 pm

It appears some of my heroes are now in the process of losing stats in the forge, ie, some of the are having -2 Physical Armor, -2 Magic Armor etc..

WTF??? Does it end up getting to the point where it goes back up again?

I can't see ANY incentive in paying 18,000 gold to make my heroes armor weaker

What gives?
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Elric

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero Forge?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Forge Stats are total random, but the chance of getting negative stats increases as your Hero stat increases.
This is why we using Higher Grade Forge to increase the stat; paying gold just to increase the Forge XP, to be honest.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:16 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Forge Stats are total random, but the chance of getting negative stats increases as your Hero stat increases.
This is why we using Higher Grade Forge to increase the stat; paying gold just to increase the Forge XP, to be honest.

Do you mean the more you use it, the more you upgrade, the better the chances that the stats are positive?

madaje
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:03 am

No the more you use it the greater chance of a bad roll. You need to upgrade it and use gems.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:25 pm

madaje wrote:
No the more you use it the greater chance of a bad roll. You need to upgrade it and use gems.

Half Right; but I meant is the greater your stat, the chance of getting bad roll increases.

Normal Forge will increase your stat until 20, afterwards will have a chance to get bad roll (Still have a chance to get your stat to 40; but lower chance to increase it as there will be higher chance of bad roll)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:52 pm

JerenSoon wrote:
madaje wrote:

Half Right; but I meant is the greater your stat, the chance of getting bad roll increases.

Normal Forge will increase your stat until 20, afterwards will have a chance to get bad roll (Still have a chance to get your stat to 40; but lower chance to increase it as there will be higher chance of bad roll)

What the other guy said, upgrade it using gems. Is that an option?

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:49 am

Higher level Forge always use gems, but why using gems when you have free Forge once every 23 hours?

What matters is upgrading your forge level (by using Normal Forge to increase Forge XP) so you can access the higher level forge.