Christian123
Squire
Squire

Hero: Haziel

Sun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm

I created a character, I hope you like it, the character uses the swords as weapons, they float on him, I call him Haziel - The Master Of Swords.
skills in battle:
1- l'll make it rain on them: Haziel invokes a shower of swords on the enemies, making them lose life and bleed for a short period.
2- Protectives sword: Haziel casts a sword as shield for a weaker ally.
3- Bloody prison: Haziel imprisons a random enemy between two swords leaving trapped and losing life for a short period.
4- Sword crosses: Haziel crosses two swords and cuts off the enemy, throwing him away from the battle.
5- sword of life: with the sword's ability of protection, besides protecting the ally, heals a little of his life.
download/file.php?mode=view&id=1701
Last edited by Christian123 on Sun May 27, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LoneWolf
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero: Kira

Sun May 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Kira is a girls name dude.
Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You
Current Primary Deck: Nilya, Sylphi, Kong, Malrath, Goram
Current Secondary Deck: Firehawk, Jasmine, Taurus, Tashi, Elric

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Help me with a name.

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 pm

What do you think of Haziel?

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Hero: Haziel

Mon May 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Looking at the Hero Model... Looking better, but can you draw out the model which is almost same like our SH Model?

Talking about the Skill sets, I think I should fixed up all of those in suiting of his lore and style:

• [Ultimate] Fallen Blades: Use the Swords which are belong to fallen knights and strikes it from above. Deals Physical Damage and every extra Sword fallen to the same Enemy deals extra damage per Sword. Numbers of Swords summoned depends on Star Level (3 Swords Summoned per Star, with max of 21 Swords summoned when reached 7 Stars), and the Sword Strike target are random.
  • [Green Fusion] Crossing Blades: Uses his Twin Swords to deal several damages to Enemies in front of him before unleashes his Broadsword onto the enemy, deals physical damage and stuns them for a while.
  • [Blue Fusion] Knight Inquisition: Imprison an Enemy with Swords and interrogates him/her for intelligence. Once Haziel was satisfied with the intelligence given by the enemy, Haziel releases the prisoner; gaining Physical Attack for 10 seconds while the Prisoner lost his/her morale, loses Physical Attack and Magic Attack for 10 seconds.
  • [Purple Fusion] Broadsword Parry: This Skill only activates when the Ally was 20% HP and below and was targeted by enemy. Haziel charges towards targeted Ally and blocks the incoming attack from attacking enemy. He then swings his Broadsword, knocking the attacking enemy off to the another side. This Defensive Stance remains until the protected Ally was no longer targeted over 5 seconds or was healed to 35% HP or higher before Haziel charges back to his original position. This skill can be use twice per Wave and can only protect a person once per skill trigger.
  • [Awakening Skill] Lineage of Swords: Increases Physical Attack for Heroes with Sword Mark, and Haziel gains Physical Attack and Physical Armor for every Ally Hero with Sword Mark presence in Battlefield (Up to 3 stacks).

Talk about Kira, can you complete my task...? I was thinking if Kira was a Kendo Girl in which was assigned to Guard the Main Gates of Japan. Could be better for you to describe her in 1 week(With Complete SH style Model and Skill Sets), if you can...?

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Mon May 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Okay, I'll do the haziel drawing.

Farzy
Squire
Squire

Wed May 30, 2018 4:30 pm