Christian123
Squire
Squire

New Hero

Sat May 26, 2018 2:41 am

put the character Rockman in the game, he is one of my favorites.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: New Hero

Sat May 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Christian123 wrote:
put the character Rockman in the game, he is one of my favorites.

Can I ask you a question...???

Are you going to pay the Copyright Fees and Contract for that kind of thing...???

Mind that Capcom barely makes Crossover with other Mobile Games, so that kind of plan might didn't work well...

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm

was just an idea, because they are putting different character in the game, such as Batman, Flash, Superman.

Zieppi
Knight
Knight

Sat May 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Christian123 wrote:
was just an idea, because they are putting different character in the game, such as Batman, Flash, Superman.

They have an exclusive partnership agreement with DC and Ubisoft little fool.
+ they also do not care about anyone's opinion.

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 am

Zieppi wrote:
Christian123 wrote:

"... exclusive partnership agreement with DC and Ubisoft..." I'm pretty sure it's a permant agreement and not exclusive. From what I have gather, Superwoman and Cyborg will soon be release into the game. Am I surprise? Not really, coming from Lilith this is a very common thing now a day. As much as I hate these crossover, I think they went a bit too far and I wish they could stop and actually take the time to focus on making their own hero instead. But then again, here @Jerensoon talking about "copyright fee" and "contract" it's unblievable.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 8:08 am

Sylphi wrote:
Zieppi wrote:
Christian123 wrote:

"... exclusive partnership agreement with DC and Ubisoft..." I'm pretty sure it's a permant agreement and not exclusive. From what I have gather, Superwoman and Cyborg will soon be release into the game. Am I surprise? Not really, coming from Lilith this is a very common thing now a day. As much as I hate these crossover, I think they went a bit too far and I wish they could stop and actually take the time to focus on making their own hero instead. But then again, here @Jerensoon talking about "copyright fee" and "contract" it's unblievable.

This is what Admin from HQ told me before: Those Partnership Agreements have the behind the scenes that you never know. Copyright Fees and Contract is a must to prevent any copyright dispute and anything messy if the person in-charge takes new lead.

For Ubisoft, some merchandises like Chibi Ezio Figurine are under Ubisoft's plan. The agreement with Ubisoft was permanent and the prices for Heroes at SH are the result of negotiation among both parties (which explains why Ubisoft Heroes are priced at 0.99 USD)

For DC on the other hand, the prices were on the one side only which is DC (All of DC Heroes were priced at 9.99 USD, but later on Lilith Games able to make negotiation and both agree to lower the price to 2.99 USD for limited time starting the Flash afterwards) and their appearance for purchase was temporary (Consider the cost of Copyright Fee on DC was so high, and it's hard to set the partnership to permanent because of Contract made)

You might know Lilith Games once having crossover with Ultraman Company (which releases Ultraman Tiga). But due to dispute between TBS and Tsuburaya Productions, Lilith Games have no other option but to immediately take down Ultraman Tiga from purchase; 1-3 months after the release of Ultraman Tiga into HQ. This dispute made impacts to Lilith Games because such complicating things can be troublesome, and they need to think twice before making any partnership to any Game Company or other Company either will benefits them or not.

Take note that Soul Hunters are getting left behind on the Advertising and Promoting the game, which Partnership with Ubisoft and DC at least will get them on track.

The reason behind my response to Christian123 was simple: Megaman have several publishers such as Nintendo and Capcom. Imagine Lilith Games need to make sure both are agreed to make it happen; or the Dispute Issues on Ultraman Tiga will hit on them once more (Either one disagree, anything will be smoked). So that kind of plan might didn't go well.

Talk about Focusing Own Heroes; they already made several Heroes which will be show up later in HERE. Just sit down and let them sync all of those.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Sun May 27, 2018 1:41 pm

@Jerensoon I really want to go hard on you for that statement but I refuse to do so. But do keep in mind that there are actually things that the players wants and crossover heroes such as Superwoman and "Ultraman Tiga" isn't one of them.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 2:59 pm

well, I'm Brazilian, and every character that costs 9.99, and a very expensive price in my country.

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 3:00 pm

I like the game, but most everything in the game involves money.

Christian123
Squire
Squire

Sun May 27, 2018 3:02 pm

I already gave ideas of new heroes that I created, I created a pro game character because I like the game, but I never had an answer.